Middle East Ideas for Doub

Mr. Showtime

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by bjmarte

I just re-read my post and realized I meant to say that war and genocide are NOT synonymous.  Knocking out Saddam does not equal killing all Arabs.  We can do one without doing the other.

see the problem with that is that most of those arabs follow saddam and guys like him.. same thoughts same actions ..... so taking them all out would solve that right away......

Originally posted by Spiff
Originally posted by doubleM23It is hard to vote when there hasn't been an election since your 18th birthday.

But I am voting abstantee this November.

Ah, once again you miss the point.

probably...

Long nights of study.

Makes Matt's brain hurt very much.

So Matt misses point.

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

I just re-read my post and realized I meant to say that war and genocide are NOT synonymous.  Knocking out Saddam does not equal killing all Arabs.  We can do one without doing the other.

see the problem with that is that most of those arabs follow saddam and guys like him.. same thoughts same actions ..... so taking them all out would solve that right away......

We didn't kill all the Germans after WW2. Or all the Japs either. Saddam Hussein is a murdering, terrorist supporting, tyrant. To me going after him = going after Hitler.

On the other hand we could attempt to kill an entire race because we have a perception that some of them have ideas we don't like and because it seems more convenient. To me that = acting like Hitler.

We didn't kill all the Germans after WW2. Or all the Japs either. Saddam Hussein is a murdering, terrorist supporting, tyrant. To me going after him = going after Hitler.

On the other hand we could attempt to kill an entire race because we have a perception that some of them have ideas we don't like and because it seems more convenient. To me that = acting like Hitler.

Thank you, bjmarte. While I still think going to war would be a major mistake, I can at least understand (and even agree with, to a certain extent) the rationale behind this stance.

Guest hotsoxchick1

which brings us back to what happened in the 9/11 attacks..... because of their( the arab) STUPID f***ED UP BELIEFS the arab nation took a stand against us headed by their leader in terrorism bin laden.....bj we should have knocked off all the germans who burned up the jews and we should have blown the s*** out of japan, more so than just hiroshima....when you dont stand up and defend yourself from the bullies of the world then it makes them think its ok for them to continue to do the things they do......pick up a f***in gun, stand a post in saudi or somewhere there abouts, and then come back here and tell me that you still believe we shouldnt take these f***ing assholes out .............if you havent lived it then you wont completely understand it........bj go on and call me hitler....if it makes you feel better....but the true hitler re born is in the arab blood and its gunning for us.......i would rather stomp it out before it gets me, than live in a fantasy world thinking everyone sings love songs and wears flowers in their hair... if you get my drift.......

which brings us back to what happened in the 9/11 attacks..... because of their( the arab) STUPID f***ED UP BELIEFS the arab nation took a stand against us headed by their leader in terrorism bin laden.....bj we should have knocked off all the germans who burned up the jews and we should have blown the s*** out of japan, more so than just hiroshima....when you dont stand up and defend yourself from the bullies of the world then it makes them think its ok for them to continue to do the things they do......pick up a f***in gun, stand a post in saudi or somewhere there abouts, and then come back here and tell me that you still believe we shouldnt take these f***ing assholes out .............if you havent lived it then you wont completely understand it........bj go on and call me hitler....if it makes you feel better....but the true hitler re born is in the arab blood and its gunning for us.......i would rather stomp it out before it gets me, than live in a fantasy world thinking everyone sings love songs and wears flowers in their hair... if you get my drift.......

I catch your drift and I don't completely disagree with you. I'm not under any illusions about how much the arab world loves us. And I'm not one who normally takes a moderate stance on issues but in this case I fall somewhere between you and doub. Big target, go figure.

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Not so fast. I'm trying to find a pic for the 8th plague created by me. Those idiots love religeon so much, they should pray i dont go to hell. ;)

RPS, if you go to hell at least I know you will see those bastards there and will be kicking their asses.

I'll pray for you though ;)

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY BOTHERS ME ABOUT ALL THESE ANTI-WAR PEOPLE? IT DOESN'T SEEM TO RESONATE IN THEIR HEADS THAT YOU CANT HAVE THE COUNTRY JUST SIT IDLY BY WHILE SADDAM DEVELOPS CHEM & BIO WEAPONS & PUSHES FOR NUKES. IF WE ALLOW HIM TO DO THIS THEN HE WILL HOLD THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST HOSTAGE WITH THOSE WEAPONS ONE DAY & THEN THE COST OF GETTING RID OF HIM WILL BE A HELL OF A LOT HIGHER THAN IT IS NOW.

TO ALL THOSE OPPOSED TO THE WAR. I DONT LIKE VIOLENCE ANY MORE THAN YOU DO, BUT YOU ALL NEED TO RECOGNIZE THAT BY TAKING CARE OF THE PROBLEM NOW THE COST ON BOTH SIDES WILL BE A HELL OF A LOT LESS THAN ANY CONFRONTATION DOWN THE ROAD.

Not so fast. I'm trying to find a pic for the 8th plague created by me. Those idiots love religeon so much, they should pray i dont go to hell. ;)

RPS, if you go to hell at least I know you will see those bastards there and will be kicking their asses.

I've been there. I made the devil my b****! :metal

YEAH, WELL GUESS WHAT? I'M GONNA BE THE ONE SENDING THEM THERE FOR YA.

Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY BOTHERS ME ABOUT ALL THESE ANTI-WAR PEOPLE?  IT DOESN'T SEEM TO RESONATE IN THEIR HEADS THAT YOU CANT HAVE THE COUNTRY JUST SIT IDLY BY WHILE SADDAM DEVELOPS CHEM & BIO WEAPONS & PUSHES FOR NUKES.  IF WE ALLOW HIM TO DO THIS THEN HE WILL HOLD THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST HOSTAGE WITH THOSE WEAPONS ONE DAY & THEN THE COST OF GETTING RID OF HIM WILL BE A HELL OF A LOT HIGHER THAN IT IS NOW.

TO ALL THOSE OPPOSED TO THE WAR.  I DONT LIKE VIOLENCE ANY MORE THAN YOU DO, BUT YOU ALL NEED TO RECOGNIZE THAT BY TAKING CARE OF THE PROBLEM NOW THE COST ON BOTH SIDES WILL BE A HELL OF A LOT LESS THAN ANY CONFRONTATION DOWN THE ROAD.

Wow, that was almost insightful

I've been there. I made the devil my b****! :metal

Did he cry?

I catch your drift and I don't completely disagree with you. I'm not under any illusions about how much the arab world loves us. And I'm not one who normally takes a moderate stance on issues but in this case I fall somewhere between you and doub. Big target, go figure.

Who doesn't fall in between my stance and HSC's? I think the only two stances left are rewarding the Arab nation and just obliterating the whole world.