Frank Thomas-Will he make the HOF?

BainesRules

I believe it is 20 homeruns, 100 rbi's, 100 walks, and 100 runs scored. So thomas would have down that eight years in a row. Williams did it 6 times in a row.

I thought it was something like that, I thought Williams only did it once or twice, either way he is an elite player, and I expected an argument for him not to be in the hall of fame only to come from sammy sosa supporters.

He is HOF, and there is no question

thanks for the correction qwerty

I thought it was something like that, I thought Williams only did it once or twice, either way he is an elite player, and I expected an argument for him not to be in the hall of fame only to come from sammy sosa supporters. 

He is HOF, and there is no question

thanks for the correction qwerty

Actually, the other guy to do the 20 HR/100RBI/100BB/100 RS was Al Simmons, who did it 11 yrs in a row.

'kay, I'll give it a shot.

439 HOME RUNS, 1439 RBI'S IN OVER 14 SEASONS.  1308 RUNS SCORED. 2 TIME MVP AWARD WINNER (1993 & 1994). .308 CAREER BATTING WITH A1997 AL BATTING AVERAGE CHAMPIONSHIP WITH A .347 BA. 2113 CAREER HITS AND 444 CAREER DOUBLES. .800 CAREER BA IN 5 ALL-STAR GAME APPEARANCES.  ONE OF 2 PLAYERS TO EVER HAVE AT LEAST 8 CONSECUTIVE SEASONS OF 20 HR, 100 RBI'S, 100 BB, & 100 RUNS SCORED.

Not my best effort, but I tried.  :D

He's really got 436 home runs, 31st place all time. This doesn't make the plaque.

1439 RBI puts him 51st all time. Again doesn't make the plaque.

1308 runs puts him 100th all time. Ditto.

2 MVPs and a batting championship are great accomplishments, makes it.

2113 hits is not even in the top 100. Off the plaque.

444 doubles is 77th. Doesn't make the plaque.

His string of great seasons is remarkable, and belongs on the plaque.

So in my eyes if Frank retired today he does not make it. He doesn't have any great defensive accomplishments, or memorable feats -Carlton Fisk's 1975 WS Home Run is on his- to fill in the empty spaces.

He needs two more good offensive seasons to get over the 500 home run mark and push up some of the other numbers before I buy in. At the rate he's going over the past couple of years it may take 3-4 years to get in 2 good seasons.

I hope he does it. But he's not a lock yet.

He's really got 436 home runs, 31st place all time.  This doesn't make the plaque.

1439 RBI puts him 51st all time.  Again doesn't make the plaque.

1308 runs puts him 100th all time.  Ditto.

2 MVPs and a batting championship are great accomplishments, makes it.

2113 hits is not even in the top 100.  Off the plaque.

444 doubles is 77th.  Doesn't make the plaque.

His string of great seasons is remarkable, and belongs on the plaque.

So in my eyes if Frank retired today he does not make it.  He doesn't have any great defensive accomplishments, or memorable feats -Carlton Fisk's 1975 WS Home Run is on his-  to fill in the empty spaces. 

He needs two more good offensive seasons to get over the 500 home run mark and push up some of the other numbers before I buy in. At the rate he's going over the past couple of years it may take 3-4 years to get in 2 good seasons. 

I hope he does it.  But he's not a lock yet.

Slugging he is 16h all time.

On-base % he is 11th all time.

Homeruns 31st all time.

Rbi's 51st all time.

Bases on ball 19th all time.

Ops 10th all time.

Adjusted ops 13th all time.

Extra base hits 37th all time.

Times on base 66th all time.

Sac flies 14th all time.

Intentional walks 27th all time.

If that is not worthy of the hall of fame i don't know what is.