Article on the Ringer

Chris B

He's got the fact that he was a first round pick to rush him up. If he pitches lights out, he'll shoot by a lot of guys. We may have 3 lefty relievers on the southside next year in Marte, Munoz, and Ring. I don't think Wunsch is bad either, so we'll have plenty of good battles.

This season is going to rock :headbang

He's got the fact that he was a first round pick to rush him up.  If he pitches lights out, he'll shoot by a lot of guys.  We may have 3 lefty relievers on the southside next year in Marte, Munoz, and Ring.  I don't think Wunsch is bad either, so we'll have plenty of good battles. 

This season is going to rock  :headbang

dont forget dave sanders..he might be better than all of them

Ya, but Baggs, I hope none of them turn out like your guy Porzio.  I got nothing against him, and I do feel sorry cause he's pretty much out of luck in the White Sox organization with all the good lefties coming up.

yeah, good old porzio...mike's problem is not his stuff..its very good..he just cant consistently hit his spots..throws way too many pitches down broadstreet....too bad

Ya, but Jim Parque had the same problem after surgery. Maybe Mike aught to call up the Drays.

I don't know why I'm so mean with my comments about Porzio, but I swear every time I watch him pitch he gets hammered. I really do wish him all the best though and hope my buddy Gary is right on and that he eventually wins the Cy Young!!!!!!!

I wonder who will be the first announcer to state, when Royce Ring is brought in from the pen, "And the manager's bringing in a Ringer for the ninth..."

Maybe I'm the only one that thinks about weird s*** like that... :P

Maybe

But Gary thinks Porzio is a future Cy Young winner....so maybe not

Then again....Gary's a Cubs fan.....they always think about s*** like that.