More from our good pal Kenny Rosenthal

Cali

On the new TSN Power Poll, which I think, the placements are the same as they've been all off- season, he put some new comments, the Twins are of course no. 1. Here's what he says about the sox

13. White Sox  Not as cohesive as the Twins.  

Based on what you f***-tard?! :fyou Ken Rosenthal

Hey, I got a hell of an idea.

When the Sox win the division....how about we flood Rosenthal's inbox with "I told you so" emails? Let him know that he pissed off White Sox nation real good in the offseason and during ST....and that he should never do it again.

Hey, I got a hell of an idea.

When the Sox win the division....how about we flood Rosenthal's inbox with "I told you so" emails? Let him know that he pissed off White Sox nation real good in the offseason and during ST....and that he should never do it again.

Sounds like a good idea, i cannot see how he could rabk the twins #1 than simply for shock value..........

We need to add Gammons to that plan.  He predicted the Twins to have themost wins in the AL.

Gammons is an idiot. I'm surprised he didn't save that prediction for his beloved BoSox.

That's all right though. Considering Gammons is never right, that leaves the door for most wins in the AL open for the White Sox at least :headbang

Heres part from another article by rosenthal.....

Of course, if the argument against the Angels is that they can't recapture their magic, then the same can be said of the Twins, a team that had the seventh-best run differential in the AL last season but the fourth-best record. The Twins outscored their opponents by only 56 runs, yet finished 94-67. The rival White Sox outscored their opponents by 58 runs, yet were 81-81.

"They had a lot of the, quote, 'baseball bounces' last year," new White Sox closer Billy Koch told reporters after joining the team. "It was almost like they never had any bad luck."

Koch is wrong -- the Twins had terrible luck with injuries to their starting pitchers, and each of their four starting infielders went backward offensively. I'm picking them because I think they will play better. And if you think I'm crazy, tell me which of the following arguments makes no sense: ..... and he rambles on aimlessly for quite a while.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=part...v=tsn&type=lgns

I might make use of this......

Senior writer Ken Rosenthal covers baseball for Sporting News. Email him at kenrosenthal@sportingnews.com.

Heres part from another article by rosenthal.....

Of course, if the argument against the Angels is that they can't recapture their magic, then the same can be said of the Twins, a team that had the seventh-best run differential in the AL last season but the fourth-best record. The Twins outscored their opponents by only 56 runs, yet finished 94-67. The rival White Sox outscored their opponents by 58 runs, yet were 81-81.

"They had a lot of the, quote, 'baseball bounces' last year," new White Sox closer Billy Koch told reporters after joining the team. "It was almost like they never had any bad luck."

Koch is wrong -- the Twins had terrible luck with injuries to their starting pitchers, and each of their four starting infielders went backward offensively. I'm picking them because I think they will play better. And if you think I'm crazy, tell me which of the following arguments makes no sense: ..... and he rambles on aimlessly for quite a while.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=part...v=tsn&type=lgns

I might make use of this......

Senior writer Ken Rosenthal covers baseball for Sporting News. Email him at kenrosenthal@sportingnews.com.

everybody should send him an e-mail that just says "You're an Idiot" and nothing else.... :D