How often do you eat fast food?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you eat fast food?

• At least 2-3 times a week
    • Once a week
    • 2-3 month
    • Once a month
    • Never

On top of that, sometimes that's the only time you can eat on that amount of money. Go take a look around the organic or other "healthy lifestyle" foods. No way can someone on a limited budget afford that stuff. The problem is that we've made crap cheap and affordable while effectively pricing out good food....

Those healthy stores aren't even IN poor communities, so it's not even an option. I saw a thing on either 20/20 or Dateline where they went into neighborhoods in Detroit and NY looking at their grocery store options. Those places don't even have like fruit and vegetables at the local stores.

Mr. Zero :fyou

My 8th grade daughter is in four dance classes, President of National Junior Honor Society, helps out in the pre-school gym at her dance studio, takes extra stringed bass lessons, Girl Scouts, choir, and a few other activities. Most of the time she is perpetually in motion between events. Before you talk about unfit parents, understand why sometimes a kid has like 20 minutes in between stuff to eat dinner. You can take your Ozzie and Harriet s*** and stuff it.

I agree.

Gone are the days where dad works 9 to 5 and mom stays home and cleans all day and then has dinner on the table for the family every night at 5:30.

There have been days in my life that if I wouldn't have stopped somewhere to get some food, whether it be McDonald's or Subway or whatever, I wouldn't have eaten that day...