13 Game Ozzie Guillen Plan

Paco

I got an email, I think it was last week, that we could buy a second Cubs game if we got the 13 Game Plan. Did anyone else get this email? Unfortunately, I accidentially deleted it. I just need to know how to get the tickets to the 2nd Cubs game.

I got an email, I think it was last week, that we could buy a second Cubs game if we got the 13 Game Plan.  Did anyone else get this email?  Unfortunately, I accidentially deleted it.  I just need to know how to get the tickets to the 2nd Cubs game.

yeah heres the info

For those fans that have already purchased the 13-game plan may still purchase the second Cubs game by contacting me at 312-674-5131.

This is a great chance for so many fans that enjoy watching the Sox win over the Cubs.

yeah heres the info

For those fans that have already purchased the 13-game plan may still purchase the second Cubs game by contacting me at 312-674-5131.

This is a great chance for so many fans that enjoy watching the Sox win over the Cubs.

I got a question, I'm looking to order my 13 game package and it still is only allowing me to order 1 flubs game??