Griffey gets hurt again

soxfan420

I saw when he went down and it looked pretty vicious the way he landed.  Let's not hope he's out too long.  We need some more teams to kick the s*** out of the Cubs.

no way apu a post about baseball :) i didnt see it but it doesnt sound like he will be back for atleast 2-3 months atleast.

no way apu a post about baseball :) i didnt see it but it doesnt sound like he will be back for atleast 2-3 months atleast.

From the angle of the replays on FSN, he was running, jumped missed the ball and came down with right glove arm down and then the rest of his weight came down on his shoulder and the rest of his upper body nearly folded over on it. It looked pretty brutal and he was in a lot of pain.

From the angle of the replays on FSN, he was running, jumped missed the ball and came down with right glove arm down and then the rest of his weight came down on his shoulder and the rest of his upper body nearly folded over on it. It looked pretty brutal and he was in a lot of pain.

:( i wish griffey the best of luck in his return. i hope he doesnt get tired of getting hurt and retires. he still have 4-5 good seasons left in him if he can stay healthy.

Guest hotsoxchick1

now to all of you who wanted griff here... all i gotta say is nah nah nah i told ya so..... remember back to the day of me and i believe it was ldf who were the only few who didnt want griff here because of his injuries and old age..................ahhhhhh i feel so much better now to have gotten that off my chest...........sorry hes hurt but.... its not like we didnt see this coming.......

now to all of you who wanted griff here... all i gotta say is nah nah nah i told ya so..... remember back to the day of me and i believe it was ldf who were the only few who didnt want griff here because of his injuries and old age..................ahhhhhh i feel so much better now to have gotten that off my chest...........sorry hes hurt but.... its not like we didnt see this coming.......

i still would want him, it was one of those hussel plays not his body giving away. i can live with hussel injurys and there is no way to tell when a hussel injury can happen to any player.

if he was here, he wouldnt have gotten hurt ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

sure he would have.. since he left seattle thats pretty much all hes done is get hurt.........you guys can have him i on the other hand want nothing to do with him being on the south side.................

sure he would have.. since he left seattle thats pretty much all hes done is get hurt.........you guys can have him i on the other hand want nothing to do with him being on the south side.................

the injury he suffered yesterday was because he crashed into a wall and fell on his shoulder funny...if he is with us , or any other team he isnt in cincy to try and make that play, so he doesnt get injured...this wasnt like a hamstring injury that eventually would have happened anywhere he was playing..it was a freak thing , like frank's injury in '01...

plus we have the best padding in baseball in our outfield..even aaron rowand cant knock himself unconscience running into it :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

the injury he suffered yesterday was because he crashed into a wall and fell on his shoulder funny...if he is with us , or any other team he isnt in cincy to try and make that play, so he doesnt get injured...this wasnt like a hamstring injury that eventually would have happened anywhere he was playing..it was a freak thing , like frank's injury in '01...

plus we have the best padding in baseball in our outfield..even aaron rowand cant knock himself unconscience running into it :lol:

hey even aaron can hurt himself out there...... how thick do ya think that pad is.....add a full force run into it and that makes for less cushion..........graff is injury prone .. he gets them each year since he left and i dont want to take any chances nor do i want any part of him being here.. espically not for maggs like you all wanted............. :P

Griffey needs to wear hockey equipment out in center.

he needs one of those padded sumo suits..............lol

hahahaha.... :lol:

But in more serious news, it looks like 6-10 wks out. for Griff.

6-10 weeks...that less than i thought it would be...i figured he might be gone for the season..that was ugly

Guest hotsoxchick1
Griffey needs to wear hockey equipment out in center.

he needs one of those padded sumo suits..............lol

hahahaha.... :lol:

But in more serious news, it looks like 6-10 wks out. for Griff.

6-10 weeks...that less than i thought it would be...i figured he might be gone for the season..that was ugly

oh just wait baggs.. he will probably do something to his back upon his return which will sit him for the rest of the season..........true griff fashion ............