Minor League Recap

MurcieOne

Good to see Wing looking good early. I think he could start moving through the system rather quickly.

One guy I also like is Anthony Sanders. I was familiar with his name, but when I saw him this spring he looked pretty solid out there. I know he's not really considered a prospect, but he could be a sleeper that gradually makes a name for himself and can find a way onto the bench.

Good to see Wing looking good early.  I think he could start moving through the system rather quickly. 

One guy I also like is Anthony Sanders.  I was familiar with his name, but when I saw him this spring he looked pretty solid out there.  I know he's not really considered a prospect, but he could be a sleeper that gradually makes a name for himself and can find a way onto the bench.

Jason...... guess who wore the daddy pants today and put this entire thing together himself....... thats right moi.

Yep, you did a great job Mark.

Also, for those that weren't around the site/board last year this is one of our daily features (Minor League Recaps). This year the minor league section should be much better. Were going to being doing daily recaps and tons of other features like player scouting reports, updated top prospect list throughout the season and hopefully some other items as well.

We want to make the minor league portion of the site like no other site on the internet, where you can stop here and pretty much find something out about anyone.