FLEURY SUSPENDED!!!

The Critic

INDEFINITELY for violation of the league's substance abuse aftercare program!!!!

Saw it on ESPN - I wonder if that "daddy doesn't feel good" s*** was just a smokescreen after all???

I KNEW it would happen, I just didn't think it would happen before a regular season puck was dropped!

Thanks, Theo - put down the crack pipe!!!:mad:

Originally posted by The Critic

INDEFINITELY for violation of the league's substance abuse aftercare program!!!!

Saw it on ESPN - I wonder if that "daddy doesn't feel good" s*** was just a smokescreen after all???

I KNEW it would happen, I just didn't think it would happen before a regular season puck was dropped!

Thanks, Theo - put down the crack pipe!!!:mad:

THANK YOU DOLLAR BILL WIRTZ FOR f***ING OVER THE FANS YET AGAIN. THATS RIGHT, THIS MESS IS ALL DOLLAR BILLS FAULT

WE ALL KNEW THAT FLEURY WAS CAPTAIN COCAINE & A TOTAL LUNATIC, THAT AINT HIS FAULT. I BLAME DOLLAR BILL BECAUSE THE f***ING MAKI JEW PRICK DECIDED TO TAKE THE f***ING CHEAP WAY OUT SIGNING THE MORON INSTEAD OF PAYING TONY AMONTE TO STAY IN CHICAGO. NOW BECAUSE OF THIS MONY HUNGRY PIECE OF s*** WE ARE STUCK WITH CAPTAIN COCAINE & HE'S OUT UNTIL WHO f***ING KNOWS WHEN.

ALSO DID ANYONE NOTICE HOW FLEURY IS NOT GOING TO BE PAID DURING HIS SUSPENSION? THE SON OF A b**** WIRTZ NOW GETS AWAY WITHOUT PAYING CRACKHEAD, WITHOUT PAYING AMONTE, AND HE HAS A FEW MORE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AROUND NOW TO HELP FILL UP THE COFFERS. THIS MONEY HUNGRY f***ING SON OF A b**** HAS JUST RE-DEFINED SHAMLESS, RE-DEFINED GREEDY, REDEFINED ASSHOLE & I HAVE JUST RE-DEFINED PISSED OFF!!!

f***!!!!

Originally posted by sideshowapu

grudge match...

bill wirtz vs jerry reinsdorf

who is the bigger tightass?

BILL WIRTZ WINS THAT CONTEST GOING AWAY. THE SUN WONT SHINE FOR BLACKHAWKS FANS UNTIL THAT TIGHT ASSED, MAKI, f***ING JEW PRICK DIES. JUST TO MAKE SURE HE'S DEAD, BLACKHAWKS FANS WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE FUNERAL AND MUTILATE THE BODY SO HE DOESN'T SOMEHOW RISE ONCE AGAIN. I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR f***ING MONEY YOU SON OF A b****!!!

Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
Originally posted by doubleM23

Thank God I don't like the Blackhawks or I'd be upset right now.

f*** YOU DOUBLEM. WHY DONT YOU GO LICK KEITH TKASUCKS ASS YOU f***ING FAIRY.

LMFAO!!!!! If this was WSI, that would be post of the year material! And you're right NUKE..... Dollar Bill is the cheapest f*** ALIVE!!!!! Sad part is, there are about 4-5 little Wirtz's running around. So when Dollar Bill kicks, we have 4-5 more cheap f***s to worry about. Just have to face it NUKE..... we are never going to see a Stanley Cup in our lifetimes. :mad:

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

Just talked with someone about the situation today and he said that Fleury will probably be back sometime next week.  He said that the NHL won't be too tough on Fleury.  I don't know.

We'll see about that - Fluery doesn't get paid during his suspension, so Billy Buck will probably ask the league to stretch the suspension out. He doesn't care about winning anyway, so what's the difference to him?

THANK YOU DOLLAR BILL WIRTZ FOR f***ING OVER THE FANS YET AGAIN.  THATS RIGHT, THIS MESS IS ALL DOLLAR BILLS FAULT

WE ALL KNEW THAT FLEURY WAS CAPTAIN COCAINE & A TOTAL LUNATIC, THAT AINT HIS FAULT.  I BLAME DOLLAR BILL BECAUSE THE f***ING MAKI JEW PRICK DECIDED TO TAKE THE f***ING CHEAP WAY OUT SIGNING THE MORON INSTEAD OF PAYING TONY AMONTE TO STAY IN CHICAGO.  NOW BECAUSE OF THIS MONY HUNGRY PIECE OF s*** WE ARE STUCK WITH CAPTAIN COCAINE & HE'S OUT UNTIL WHO f***ING KNOWS WHEN.

ALSO DID ANYONE NOTICE HOW FLEURY IS NOT GOING TO BE PAID DURING HIS SUSPENSION?  THE SON OF A b**** WIRTZ NOW GETS AWAY WITHOUT PAYING CRACKHEAD, WITHOUT PAYING AMONTE, AND HE HAS A FEW MORE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AROUND NOW TO HELP FILL UP THE COFFERS.  THIS MONEY HUNGRY f***ING SON OF A b**** HAS JUST RE-DEFINED SHAMLESS, RE-DEFINED GREEDY, REDEFINED ASSHOLE & I HAVE JUST RE-DEFINED PISSED OFF!!!

f***!!!!

This is why he is not getting any of my money this year. Amonte was the last straw. I can't beleive that bastard has the nerve to charge $250 for the front row seats. His quote earlier in the year about not sacrificing personal holdings to pay players and his mumblings about how he won't risk going into debt like Detroit shows exactly what that asshole cares about. Please, that old f*** has money oozing out of his asshole. He could buy every all-star in the league and still be wealthy beyond belief.

Yep, just like I'd be upset about Pronger's injury!:D

Wait a minute!!! doublem is a BLOWS fan???:o

YES IT IS. I CALL DOUBLEM IT CAUSE I CANT QUITE FIGURE OUT WHETHER IT IS A MAN OR A WOMAN.

Yep, just like I'd be upset about Pronger's injury!:D

Wait a minute!!! doublem is a BLOWS fan???:o

Hell yeah.

image and image

f***in' Anaheim and Dallas... Spoil Opening Night...

Not that I care that much about hockey, anyways.

But yeah, the first time I ever saw the Blackhawks wasn't until I was 15 when we finally got cable. I do hate Detroit, tho. f***in' Red Wings.