Cold Pizza

MinnesotaSoxFan

Real quick, two reasons to completely disregard the credibility of cold pizza:

1) Skip Bayless

2) Woody Page

Those guys are both AWFUL, I watch the 1st and 10 replay pretty much everyday and Skip is just a whiny old man whereas Woody is off his rocker. Not much good sports talk, mostly just fluff and outlandish predictions/comments.

I thought it was a fair analysis. Rosenthal talked about how deep and strong our pitching staff is, touched on AJ pointing out that Contreras has the best stuff on the staff, just a matter of harnessing that stuff. Spoke on the loss of power, though didn't necessarily knock it. MB also touched on the loss of power, made the comment about him being here for 4 years and only going to the playoffs once with power, time for a change. I wouldn't say it was nearly as negative of coverage as some are making it out to be.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 11:55 PM)
thats probably the grade we got because we have some ingury prone players, some players who had carrer years who need to prove it wasnt a fluke, and some players who had really bad years yet have the tallent to do better.

So let me get this straight...a really good year might be a fluke so it's a grade of C...a really bad year is not up to potential so it's a C...so what's an A then? an average year? Very interesting reasoning these people have...

QUOTE(Fotop @ Mar 12, 2005 -> 08:37 AM)
Real quick, two reasons to completely disregard the credibility of cold pizza:

1) Skip Bayless

2) Woody Page

Those guys are both AWFUL, I watch the 1st and 10 replay pretty much everyday and Skip is just a whiny old man whereas Woody is off his rocker. Not much good sports talk, mostly just fluff and outlandish predictions/comments.

agree 100%, everytime i hear those two i want to throw up, bayless is living in the

50's and looks like he's going to have a heart attack every time he speaks