Cold Pizza

MinnesotaSoxFan

Today on the show, they will review the Sox and their offseason moves...I'm sure steriods will come up. They will have a guest from the Sox on. Who it is, I don't know. Hopefully not Mariotti. Cold Pizza is on right now, ESPN2. They usually do the reviews in their first hour, so you people wouldn't need to watch the whole show...(I know it's god awful)

QUOTE(silver and black @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 08:11 AM)
Today on the show, they will review the Sox and their offseason moves...I'm sure steriods will come up. They will have a guest from the Sox on. Who it is, I don't know. Hopefully not Mariotti. Cold Pizza is on right now, ESPN2. They usually do the reviews in their first hour, so you people wouldn't need to watch the whole show...(I know it's god awful)

Thanks

They talked to Buehrle about his hair and steriods, more then the Sox.  And when Ken Rosenthal came on he talked about the Twins and how they would win the central again. :fyou ESPN!!

Wow, all that hype for nothing...

What you expect ESPN to do, Fall all over the Sox.. UNtil we prove we can be better than the twins.. they have every right to say that about them..

QUOTE(Confederate_48 @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 11:07 AM)
Heres the grades the Sox got

Lineup  B-

Defense  B

Starting Pitching B+

Bullpen  B+

Intangibles C

Was that on the show?!? If so I will take that grade... above average everywere except intangibles... and thats probably just b/c we dont really have a utility player yet

thats probably the grade we got because we have some ingury prone players, some players who had carrer years who need to prove it wasnt a fluke, and some players who had really bad years yet have the tallent to do better.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 04:18 PM)
Oh this just in .... Dusty took a crap, back to you.

Come on dude don't you know that you can't go five minutes without taking a crap. Man that society now in days kids crappin all over the place. The heat is what gets them.

(My Dusty impression)