barons site......

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

yes they did a great job with it and its a ton better than the old site... lots of hard work went into this im sure........everyone should drop them a line and tell em what a great job theyre doing..........im sure they would apreciate the feedback........

Nice website. I like the animation. Gonna have to take a roadtrip to Birmingham one of these days to see some of the future White Sox play ball  :headbang

I'm sure hsc would LOVE to buddie up with you on such road trip...LOL! :P

You'll be coming too, right? I mean you have your boy Cotts as your reason...

Nice website. I like the animation. Gonna have to take a roadtrip to Birmingham one of these days to see some of the future White Sox play ball  :headbang

I'm sure hsc would LOVE to buddie up with you on such road trip...LOL! :P

You'll be coming too, right? I mean you have your boy Cotts as your reason...

If CK's there, then I just might...

They are doing some really cool things. I talked to the guy tonight who is doing their website and he is working on incorporating some video highlights, like ESPN is now doing. He was shooting some test video right behind home plate tonight and we talked for a bit. Sounds like there is more to come.

Guest hotsoxchick1

geez doub... tell us how you really feel....... and heather i would gladly take either or both of you on my next trip down to birmingham if you all want to ride along.........not a problem.............

The f***in' spinning ball gets annoying.

He also said that is temporary. Likely that will end up only being an intro and running once or twice before something else goes there. He said he is not sure what they will put there. May be movie type stuff or it may be a photo or photos, or more news. He said he was still tinkering, but they wanted to get the new site up in conjunction with their home opener.