I hate off days

southsider2k5

Guest hotsoxchick1

why couldnt we have started this homestand tonite.. its a great nite for a ball game.... of course ill be spending my nites at the park this week and its supposed to rain from wednesday on through the weekend.... figures huh.............i hope we get in a few games at least.......... :angry: i hate chicago weather.........

i love baseball in the cold weather..opening day was awesome ;)

got all bundle up..drank alot of beer and was in the company of two lovely ladies...life was good that day :cheers

I thought you were in the company three ladies :huh:

Baggs is a pimp :headbang

well one of them ran off with off with some other greaseball she met at the bar :lol:

i love baseball in the cold weather..opening day was awesome ;)

got all bundle up..drank alot of beer and was in the company of two lovely ladies...life was good that day :cheers

I thought you were in the company three ladies :huh:

Baggs is a pimp :headbang

well one of them ran off with off with some other greaseball she met at the bar :lol:

Biatch!!!!! :lolhitting

Guest hotsoxchick1
just exactly who were you with at that game baggs?????? lol lol lol lol....... ;)

oohhhh you know...a couple of hotties ;)

ohhhhhhhhh plauheeeessssssssssss...............lol lol lol lol lol.... ok if you call jimmy a hottie then i guess you were with a few there huh......... :D ;)

just exactly who were you with at that game baggs?????? lol lol lol lol....... ;)

ohhhhhhhhh plauheeeessssssssssss...............lol lol lol lol lol.... ok if you call jimmy a hottie then i guess you were with a few there huh......... :D ;)

jimm???? :bang ...thats your department

Guest hotsoxchick1

jimm???? :bang ...thats your department

im thinking not...im not his type.......and hes definately not mine.......... :nono

You know, i hate off days too. However, i spent my time tonight doing two very enjoyable things...it almost made me forget the Sox didn't play tonight. I just hope some of you joined in on the fun of:

1. watching the Cubs lose

And

2. watching the wings lose

I don't know what more i could ask for out of a night where the Sox don't play. I honestly don't think it's possible to have a better night, but if anyone thinks of anything else, let me know.

You know, i hate off days too. However, i spent my time tonight doing two very enjoyable things...it almost made me forget the Sox didn't play tonight. I just hope some of you joined in on the fun of:

And

I don't know what more i could ask for out of a night where the Sox don't play. I honestly don't think it's possible to have a better night, but if anyone thinks of anything else, let me know.

Actually, checking out all the hillarious "calling for everyone's heads" posts on letsgowings.com!!!!

And

I will have to admit that those are two of my favorite off day activities. At least yesterday's weather was really nice, I got to get outside for a while!