Minor Leage Recap

MurcieOne

Murc (Mark) wrote it in its entirety, I thought that was clear. I don't know that kind of stuff. Mark is a very gifted writer and a developing talent with a great future. I gave him a few editng tips (2 in fact, and 1 suggestion) and Mark was more than very gracious in including me in the credit.

Please give Mark his due. The kid can write, and write very well for someone of his age and school experience. My predicition is after college as he keeps honing his skills that he'll move into a a top rate entry position on a major sports paper/magazine or newspaper.

I am a murc fan. I think the kid has what it takes, and I was honored to be asked to make a few editing comments.

Murc (Mark) wrote it in its entirety, I thought that was clear.  I don't know that kind of stuff.  Mark is a very gifted writer and a developing talent with a great future.  I gave him a few editng tips (2 in fact, and 1 suggestion) and Mark was more than very gracious in including me in the credit.

Please give Mark his due.  The kid can write, and write very well for someone of his age and school experience.  My predicition is after college as he keeps honing his skills that he'll move into a a top rate entry position on a major sports paper/magazine or newspaper. 

I am a murc fan.  I think the kid has what it takes, and I was honored to be asked to make a few editing comments.

Whoa. Now Murc has a fan base? :)

Just be glad you haven't had to read anything I've put together. I can make a mean calendar wallpaper, but not write. I write for my high school newspaper, but trust me, it isn't very good. I think the onl good article I've written was about the time i went to the Hawkeye-Cyclone football game this year and at best I'd give it a B.

The webpage I maintain:

http://www.oelwein.k12.ia.us/husky%20regis...ster/index.html

That article I mentioned, titled "Kickin it at Kinnick"

http://www.oelwein.k12.ia.us/husky%20regis...orts/index.html

A bulked up picture of me in the lower right corner:

http://www.oelwein.k12.ia.us/husky%20regis...ture/index.html

EDIT: But enough about me, let's continue talking Murc. :cheers

Whoa. Now Murc has a fan base?  :)

he sure does!

I hope to earn my way to being a member of his posse one day! :lol:

We'll have to fight for him vince :lol:

a posse has more than one member so no problem!

If course I am a fan of yours too.

I don't usually this many people on these things - I am a nasty cynic and hard to please - this is wierd, or maybe soxtalk.com has a hell of a lot of good folk behind it.