Frank Thomas

Guest wsc425

Should Thomas have beaten Ascenio?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Thomas have beaten Ascenio?

• Yes he should have kicked the living daylights out of him.
    • No

In all seriousness, this one of the highlights to me of last nights game. Frank gets hit on the elbow for the 2nd time by the exact same pitcher, and saids something to him about it ("that's twice") the pitcher said something back so Frank was going to take him up on his offer. Then all of his teammates were out on the field WAY before the Royals were, including the bullpen, who was being led by Esteban Loiaza. I like the stick together attitude of it all. :bringit

It's not worth the suspension(s) we'd have to face

Absolutely. Let the fans sort it out with opposing players. Frank needs to stay out of trouble, if he bites the bait, it'll only get worse the rest of the season, with every mediocre pitcher out to provoke him.

Frank's not going to beat anyone up.  Have you ever seen him knock over a catcher on a close play at the plate?  Enough said.

He ran over Mike McFarlane (sp?) once. But he normally doesn't do that.

I think if a situation arises this season, we'll see the catcher fly like a raggity Andy doll.

I was in the first row behind the Sox bullpen. I couldn't believe how fast the guys jumped the fence and headed out to help Frank. I swear they were jumping onto the field before I even realized Thomas got hit. It was nice to see.

I was in the first row behind the Sox bullpen. I couldn't believe how fast the guys jumped the fence and headed out to help Frank. I swear they were jumping onto the field before I even realized Thomas got hit. It was nice to see.

Yeah I was in the second row next to the pen and was thinking the samething. Our whole pen was empty, before their bullpen door was even open. And like I said earlier I was glad to see Loiaza leading the charge.