Garland

BrandoFan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In other posts I have advocated sending Garland down, but I wouldn't trade him. The questiuoin is-can we send him down on waivers without risking losing him. I see him at the same point Kip Wells was at before the crazy trade with Pittsburgh. For some reason (t)he(y) can't find his consistency and he has soooo much talent. He can be spectacular. I agree that Nardi screwed up Wells and screwed up other pitchers too, but Garland has to produce or learn the harsh realities of big league ball- You don't produce and you go down. Don't trade him though. Maybe he just doesn't listen to his coaches. Very disturbing.

I know this off topic and I'm getting sucked in again, but I sick and f***ing tired of Clujer making ignorant generalizations about people and things and then hiding behid the vail of well there are exceptions to every rule. When you insist that people who fraternise with criminals haven't any morals or principals that's ignorant. So cwsox is without morals because he has met RPS who was once charged with a crime? What another exception? Saying stupid s*** as you have before and undoubtedly will again is ignorrant, hurtful and stupid please quite making generalization about things of which you know nothing about.

I know this off topic and I'm getting sucked in again, but I sick and f***ing tired of Clujer making ignorant generalizations about people and things and then hiding behid the vail of well there are exceptions to every rule.  When you insist that people who fraternise with criminals haven't any morals or principals that's ignorant.  So cwsox is without morals because he has met RPS who was once charged with a crime?  What another exception?  Saying stupid s*** as you have before and undoubtedly will again is ignorrant, hurtful and stupid please quite making generalization about things of which you know nothing about.

Yes, sucked in is right.

If you wish to choose to hang out with people who have no regard for law and order, be my guest. It's not for me.

And for the 108935732948th time, there ARE exceptions to every rule. Why do I have to point that out every 2 seconds?

Get a clue.

Also, if I'm so ignorant, why do you continue to read my posts?

Because you have to keep spewing your garbage on the boards. There are some younger posters on these boards and I don't want them to think that your so called "rules" have any baring on reality. Get a clue and leave your "rules" to yourself.

In other posts I have advocated sending Garland down, but I wouldn't trade him. The questiuoin is-can we send him down on waivers without risking losing him. I see him at the same point Kip Wells was at before the crazy trade with Pittsburgh. For some reason (t)he(y) can't find his consistency and he has soooo much talent. He can be spectacular. I agree that Nardi screwed up Wells and screwed up other pitchers too, but Garland has to produce or learn the harsh realities of big league ball- You don't produce and you go down. Don't trade him though. Maybe he just doesn't listen to his coaches. Very disturbing.

I'm not against sending him down either, I'm just saying that it is too early to give up on him completely.

Because you have to keep spewing your garbage on the boards.  There are some younger posters on these boards and I don't want them to think that your so called "rules" have any baring on reality.  Get a clue and leave your "rules" to yourself.

he must have gone to some church school where he got malested by the preist.

I'm not against sending him down either, I'm just saying that it is too early to give up on him completely.

Sending him down may just be the wake up call he needs. I seem to recall the working for Jack McDowell and Alex Fernandez, back in the day.

Sending him down may just be the wake up call he needs. I seem to recall the working for Jack McDowell and Alex Fernandez, back in the day.

or going back a little farther , it turned jim palmer intoa hall of famer

Guest hotsoxchick1

and then again remember what it did to sean lowe............ :o i hope it doesnt happen to jon too........... :ph34r: yikes.......