5/23 Games

danman31

Charlotte lost 10-7 in 11 innings today. Frank got the day off. Anderson went 2-4 with 2 walks and a run. Gload 2-5, double, walk, 2 runs. Also 2 hits for Bikowski, Burke, Borch, Coquillette, and Lopez. Stewart with a good start, but no pen behind him. Fields blew the lead giving up 2 HRs in less than an inning then Baj gave up a HR and blew the save after the Knights regained the lead. Ulacia lost it in relief. Losing baseball at it's finest. Box Score

Barons @ Tennessee 7:15 Villacis

Warthogs @ Myrtle Beach 6:02 (WTF?) Ryan Rodriguez

Intimidators @ Greenville 6:05 Adam Russell

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH

Would love a Barons game thread, I will follow along. If it's easier for you, you can post after every 1/2 inning ... we usually get behind in the White Sox game threads anyways, LOL.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 23, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)
Is Villacis lacking in brain power, is there something physically wrong with him, or God forbid both?

I am tired of this Lacking confidence attiude. One Month and getting killed by SL hitters

Guest JimH
This isn't the right place but I figured someone would see it and know the answer.

What is ailing for Don Lucy and how long is he gonna be out?

I thought he had a hand or wrist problem and was working in extended spring training to get back into the flow, but I could be way off. I'd imagine he'd be ticketed for Kannapolis but they may start him at Great Falls, seeing as they're ready to start the Pioneer League season very soon.