CBS Sportline article on Sox

GASHWOUND

I like to read the comments at CBS. There are always the predictable "It's early" comments. While this is of course true, I wonder how long it will take before people stop saying it's early.

Something from the article I wasn't aware of. The Sox lead the league in BA against left handers - .299

Edited by nvxplorer

QUOTE(nvxplorer @ May 26, 2005 -> 06:58 PM)
I like to read the comments at CBS. There are always the predictable "It's early" comments. While this is of course true, I wonder how long it will take before people stop saying it's early.

Something from the article I wasn't aware of. The Sox lead the league in BA against left handers - .299

I also like the ESPN idiots commenting that the SOX started off well last year (something like 24-16) before the began to tail off. This insinuates that we will fall off again soon.

Soxtalk>>>>>>>>>ESPN

Edited by ptatc

Alex Rodriguez walloped two home runs against Detroit's Wil Ledezma on Tuesday, making A-Rod a perfect 4-for-4 against Ledezma: He's homered every time he's faced the beleaguered pitcher. Detroit reliever Franklyn German responded by hitting A-Rod in the leg with a pitch, after which Yankees reliever Paul Quantrill popped Jason Smith with a pitch and then challenged an angry Tigers dugout to come onto the field and get him if they didn't like it. As harsh words popped like popcorn in the aftermath, Dmitri Young called Quantrill some names and the Yankees reliever responded by saying, among other things, "I think Young wears his do-rag too tight."

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting