LOL!

DonkeyKongerko

Guest hotsoxchick1

i think im going to take up horse racing...the odds have to be better than us actually getting to the big dance anytime soon............ :D

I said it in a different post... you got to do something to get the team going so why, why, why, why don't you have the runners moving with DP Konerko up? Can't we at least try and be a manager???? This is beginning to be very pathetic.

I will be watching our punchless Sox Saturday on WGN. Let's hope we don't implode. :lolhitting

I said it in a different post... you got to do something to get the team going so why, why, why, why don't you have the runners moving with DP Konerko up? Can't we at least try and be a manager???? This is beginning to be very pathetic.

I will be watching our punchless Sox Saturday on WGN. Let's hope we don't implode. :lolhitting

Right now it doesn't look good.....Kansas City continues to roll...if we are in third place by the end of this series I'm going to be one REAL pissed off Sox fan.

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1

Right now it doesn't look good.....Kansas City continues to roll...if we are in third place by the end of this series I'm going to be one REAL pissed off Sox fan.

CWSOX45

like i said eariler.. i would be happy with passing .500 by the end of the season.. now ill be happy if we hold onto it till the end of the month............... :angry: ahh doesnt get any better than this does it folks........... :lolhitting

CWSOX45

like i said eariler.. i would be happy with passing .500 by the end of the season.. now ill be happy if we hold onto it till the end of the month............... :angry: ahh doesnt get any better than this does it folks........... :lolhitting

LOL....I don't know, it's the season that seems to get better and better!

CWSOX45