rios is starting??

baggio202

he just didnt fail to get the bunt down last night...his effort was so poor he had no intention of getting it down cause he wanted to swing away..so jerry rewards him by startin ghim in CF tonight...brilliant

Rowand or Rios. It's either the pistol or poison for suicide. Would you rather have Rowand who is struggling as well?

Rowand or Rios.  It's either the pistol or poison for suicide.  Would you rather have Rowand who is struggling as well?

I think his point is, even if rowand goes 0 for 5, you need to punish a player for not being a team player. Its called leadership.

no i dont want rowand either..but what rios did demanded a benching...let him get away with it and youll see that s*** all year long...which is basically what we have seen..even if rois is the hero tonight in the long run this hurts the team...when youre told to bunt by the manager you bunt..if you cant do that you sit...unless you play for jerry manuel..in that case just do what you want and try and pad your stats..its all good

WTF, we want Rowand the epitome of an out patrolling center? Are you people insane? Yeah, Rios didn't get the bunt down, accidents happen. He's been more consistent than Rowand, and deserves the PT.

if you watgched rios at bat it was no accident he didnt get the bunt...he let a perfect pitch to bunt go by..then left the bat back so his next bunt went foul....also go ask the giant fans about rios...this wouldnt be the first time rios pulled something like this..he was known as a pretty good hitter there...decent in the field but had a bad attitude..

if you dopnt put a guy like that in check as soon as these thngs crop up then they become the norm..thats why rowand should have gotten the start...but if this org had any brains borchard would be out there in CF

Guest hotsoxchick1

what i want to know is why frank isnt getting more play time like he wanted...............i want to see him out at 1st a bit more.........as for rowand or rios out in cf... well which is the lesser of the two evils???? thats who i want playing........for the time being anyhow........

Hey, he hitting .306 and Rowand is hitting .150. Ill take the .306 thank you very much...

And you'd be a s***ty manager, just like Jerry.

Well Rios has hit when he plays Plus I'll take the 10 RBI's Thank You Very Much

Fine you go ahead and put in the guy whos hitting like .111 and Ill go with the insubordinate whos hitting .289. Well see who comes out on top. Rowand sucks...

roman..no one is denying rowand sucks..but what you would doing is just like a parent who says if you do that one more im gonna ground you...and the kid does it and then you dont follow through....when a bunt sign is given the player asked to bunt has to do everything in his power to get the bunt down...no excuses..if he fails in giving a 100% effort he has to sit..im not saying forever but for maybe 2 games...

tejada did a few things similiar in the early part of last season...wasnt hustling , wasnt listening...art howe benched him 4 games...he came back and won the AL MVP...see what a little motivation can do ;)

roman..no one is denying rowand sucks..but what you would doing is just like a parent who says if you do that one more im gonna ground you...and the kid does it and then you dont follow through....when a bunt sign is given the player asked to bunt has to do everything in his power to get the bunt down...no excuses..if he fails in giving a 100% effort he has to sit..im not saying forever but for maybe 2 games...

tejada did a few things similiar in the early part of last season...wasnt  hustling , wasnt listening...art howe benched him 4 games...he came back and won the AL MVP...see what a little motivation can do ;)

OK I think Rios is a good ballplayer but lets not expect him to win the AL MVP. Thats a little much... ;)

Rios today showed more team spirt than many other wimps we got. At least rios came from Center and got into it with Hawkins. Where was Konerko? In the Batting Cages?

Jerry Manuels Passive aproach kills me. His pitcher gets thrown out for no reason and he goews out to the mound so like a little dweeb and don't say a word. Hawk was madder then Manuel. Sheesh, In these moments players need to feel backed by there Manager , that's how he earns there respect. At least if it was me it would be like that

MINNY!!!!! :fyou !! :bringit :headbang