Jays coming back!

Cerbaho-WG

OK, one person knew.

Don't rain on my parade CW!  :lol:

as soon as our game ended, seeing the threrad title here, I switched games - glad I did! I had a gut feeling to go tot eh KC version and not the Toronto version because I wanted to hear them whine - heard the last two runs and it was sweet!

I was confused for a moment when the game was pronounced over the other way because what I was hearing was contrary - but what the hell, all is well and things are as they should be :D

:D now all i need is for rusty wallace to win this freakin race and my day is complete...........ahhhhhhhhh..........

I put a deposit down on a lot today and hope to have a new house in a year. Plus, I had a kick ass chicken ceaser salad. My day is complete.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I put a deposit down on a lot today and hope to have a new house in a year. Plus, I had a kick ass chicken ceaser salad. My day is complete.

where ya movin to there zach???? closer to out here i hope........

Well I have had to cheer for the f***ing jays twice in April, I feel so dirty. But if it benifits the Sox it's a sacrafice I am willing to make.

Ditto, one of the reasons I'm a Sox fan is the Jays but I haven't any guilt cheering for em when they suck ass.

where ya movin to there zach???? closer to out here i hope........

Either Lemont or Woodridge. We are putting deposits down in both to grab the first open lot. The two subdivisons are about 4 miles apart. Leaning more towards Lemont because it is Cook county and the taxes are much less than Dupage.

This will cut down my ride to work in half and hopefully save some of the little bit of remaining sanity I have.