Interesting Article

SoxFanForever

Guest hotsoxchick1

hmmmmmm and no mention of the conversation between jr and kw about not getting into clubhouse affairs again.........wonderful.... most of this is just one mans speculation.......had jm been on notice for anything (esp. after the crappy year last year) he would have been out the door already............i still stand by kw going first before jm will............

Speaking of the Chicago Tribune, over here in the NY area all New York Times readers got to read an interesting apologetic column adressed to the readers from the New York Times. The column was apologizing for a certain New York Times writer plagerizing off of the Trib. These New Yorkers just can't match Chicago writing so they have to steel it :nono ...if you are going to plagerize, you shouldn't get caught.

That article said:

There is no shortage of replacements lurking in the wings. Bobby Valentine, with a track record for quick fixes, is a telephone call away. The choices already on the payroll include Wally Backman, who has done great things in Birmingham; former Philadelphia manager Nick Leyva, a roving instructor after managing stints at Charlotte and Bristol; Bruce Kimm; and--wild guess here--Harold Baines.

I'd vote for Backman for no real reason if we can our skipper.

But perhaps we should be patient. It's obvious we have the best team

in this weak ass division and there's no way JM can not lead us to the crown.

If they can play the caliber of baseball they have been playing the past two games for the majority of the season then I will have a lot more faith that they can take the division. I am very interested to see how well they fare against the west. That will give us a good idea of how we stand right now compared to some of the big guns. Hopefully we come out of those series a little better off than last year.

:cheers To some good playing by the sox and hoping for more.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Bobby Valentine
if kw does manage to ride out the rest of the season and jm doesnt.... trust me this one wont happen....kw wont have it.......

Wally Backman
manages pretty much the same way jm does.... will it make you happy????? if so then go for it.. if not and it will make ya b**** and gripe he doesnt get emotional then i say leave him where he is for now......

Bruce Kimm
hmmmmmm good wild guess.. but i believe thats all it is for now.....a wild guess.........

Harold Baines
he has been hanging around the dugout alot lately....well ever since the o's series......hmmmmmmm..ill have to do a bit of digging on this one.......... :D

No change in manager for me -

but if -

no way valentine who destroyed the Mets

Backman - yes

Kimm - no- no good track reciord at all and ex Cub factor

Harold - not qualified - no experience - was he ever considered a future manager by anyone? Not that I ahve heard ever. Wrong personality. Maybe as a coach - but not manager.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm talking manager....not GM.

oh ok.. well i dont want him to do either.. hes fine where he is... at least it keeps him from cursing for the most part....... :o lol......bring fisk in.........now that would be a great manager............ :headbang

oh ok.. well i dont want him to do either.. hes fine where he is... at least it keeps him from cursing for the most part....... :o  lol......bring fisk in.........now that would be a great manager............ :headbang

Fisk? .... Now where have I heard his name mentioned before? :)