I hate Twins fans

Soxplosion

I was at twins.com today on their message board and they were treating KWs response to Mientcewicz smartass comments as tho it were the start of the freakin apocalypse or something. After DM said the AS game should leave Chicago and Kw found out, he said "Doug who? He doesnt have to worry about being at the AS game anyway." Those guys were flipping out. Both them and Mientcewicz said it was just a joke. But he said "I think Comiskey should lose its AS game priviledges, honestly." Just an honest joke, eh Dougie? Freaking oxymoronic twit. And then some Piersynski fan said Chicago, or atleast the Southside, should lose baseball altogether. What a moron (which btw, is now a word banned from that message board, here we got people talking like Ozzie Osborne and over there they cant even say moron :lol: ).

And I agree completely with Kenny. Why is some schmuck whos hitting .222 worrying about his safety at the AS game? Like hell hes gonna be there!

Have fun in the cellar, Minny... :fyou

Always nice to see that their fans are on par with the players as far as intelligence goes.  For a team that is damn close to contraction I don't think they should be telling anyone they should lose baseball lol.  They have their own s*** to worry about.  :lolhitting

Exactly. Bud coulda got rid of them last year but he spared them. Those little bastards should be thankful...

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol why do you even bother to troll over there....ya know they dont have enough sense anyhow ... its kinda like having a battle of witts with an unarmed person isnt it........ :D

lol why do you even bother to troll over there....ya know they dont have enough sense anyhow ... its kinda like having a battle of witts with an unarmed person isnt it........ :D

I wasnt trolling. I was trying to see what their general feeling was to how badly they suck and to how badly we kicked their asses. I didnt say a thing til I found the little losers talking about how we should be contracted. And I tried to defend us from criticism about the "attacks" (if ya wanna call that Cubby trying to hump the exMarines leg an attack) by telling them he was a Cubs fan. Tried to call Dybas a moron but that word has been banned, which is truly pathetic. And can you really cal Dybas' charge an attack? I think it was more like he got attacked. Did anyone see Raul Ibanez stompin his leg? Diaz admitted to force feeding Dybas handfuls of dirt and grass under the pile. Not like I care tho, that Cubby deserved an ass kicking...

And I agree completely with Kenny. Why is some schmuck whos hitting .222 worrying about his safety at the AS game? Like hell hes gonna be there!

The worst part about that is he's still got better numbers than our first baseman.

Ugh, did you have to remind me of that? Im not a huge fan of Konerkos anyway. Ripping on Frank kinda put him on my bad side. I hope he recovers but if he leaves the Southside Im not going to be devastated...

Speaking of the Twins, do people realize that if it weren't for the Tigers, the Twins would be the worst offensive team in the AL in a mulitutude of categories including batting average, on base %age, and slugging percentage. With RISP they already rank last in on base %age, slugging %age, and OPS along withe 2nd to last in batting average.

I was at twins.com today on their message board and they were treating KWs response to Mientcewicz smartass comments as tho it were the start of the freakin apocalypse or something. After DM said the AS game should leave Chicago and Kw found out, he said "Doug who? He doesnt have to worry about being at the AS game anyway." Those guys were flipping out. Both them and Mientcewicz said it was just a joke. But he said "I think Comiskey should lose its AS game priviledges, honestly." Just an honest joke, eh Dougie? f***ing oxymoronic twit. And then some Piersynski fan said Chicago, or atleast the Southside, should lose baseball altogether. What a moron (which btw, is now a word banned from that message board, here we got people talking like Ozzie Osborne and over there they cant even say moron  :lol: ).

Have fun in the cellar, Minny... :fyou

Nice Roman, I hate Twins fans too. Cub fans are the worst, but Twin fans piss me off cuz they don't realize their team was a bunch of underachieving misfits.

CWSOX45

Hey now, not all Twins fans are bad.....my dad and brother are Twins fans....and they don't worship dogs that eat their own s*** either. :D

Some Twins fans are terrible though....worse than some Cub fans IMO. Atleast Cub fans quit after June....most of the time anyways.