Lets start a petition to get rid of Rowand...

BlackSoX30

bye bye to Aaron Row........END of the line sucker

why hostile to Aaron? He never dogged it, never sloughed off, never non chalanted his game. He gave it his all. It is sad that he is going down because he has a player's heart, a lot more than some other people have on the team. I hope he is back. Ironic he goes down after he gets a hit and made two plays, one really nice, in the 9th tonight.

Good luck to Aaron and hope to see him back - good luck to Willie and hoipes he does well enough to never go down -

why hostile to Aaron?  He never dogged it, never sloughed off, never non chalanted his game.  He gave it his all.  It is sad that he is going down because he has a player's heart, a lot more than some other people have on the team.  I hope he is back.  Ironic he goes down after he gets a hit and made two plays, one really nice, in the 9th tonight.

Good luck to Aaron and hope to see him back - good luck to Willie and hoipes he does well enough to never go down -

Cw we have been through this before , Rowand is a 4th Of at best ,his time has past we need to look in a different direction

hitting good at AAA, does not cut it anymore.

why hostile to Aaron?  He never dogged it, never sloughed off, never non chalanted his game.  He gave it his all.  It is sad that he is going down because he has a player's heart, a lot more than some other people have on the team.  I hope he is back.  Ironic he goes down after he gets a hit and made two plays, one really nice, in the 9th tonight.

Cw we have been through this before , Rowand is a 4th Of at best ,his time has past we need to look in a different direction

If everything you say is right, and you may be, if he is a 4th OF, then still, why hostile to him? He never dogged it, never. He went all out all the time. Some respect for his spirit and regret that he didn't have more of what it took would sound better to me than f*** you sucker.

And he'd be a damned good 4th OF that could be very valuable to the team. Lets hope he gets his swing back.

If everything you say is right, and you may be, if he is a 4th OF, then still, why hostile to him? He never dogged it, never. He went all out all the time. Some respect for his spirit and regret that he didn't have more of what it took would sound better to me than f*** you sucker.

And he'd be a damned good 4th OF that could be very valuable to the team. Lets hope he gets his swing back.

CW, alot of guys hustle and play hard, but that does not mean they are very good players, i think he is Done as a regular player on this team and yes he would be a good 4th OF nothing more ever.

CW, alot of guys hustle and play hard, but that does not mean they are very good players, i think he is Done as a regular player on this team and yes he would be a good 4th OF nothing more ever.

Just because a guy is not "a very good player" does not mean he deserves to be berated with obscenities like they say the "fans" in center field did to Aaron tonight. It's uncalled for and classless.

Just because a guy is not "a very good player" does not mean he deserves to be berated with obscenities like they say the "fans" in center field did to Aaron tonight. It's uncalled for and classless.

Exactly.

I had a chance to talk to Rowand at SoxFest. We talked for about an hour, and he is probably the coolest, most normal ball player I've ever met. I talked to him about the diving catch that he made in the game when lightning hit the park and blew out the generators after the first play. He talked about how he loves to go balls out and bust his ass for the fans watching. He stressed a number of times how he knows he may not be the best CF in the league, but that he is always gonna try his hardest for the fans that stick by the team. If there is 1 person who I want to see succeed, it is Aaron Rowand.

All these people talking about how bad he is this year have probably never had to come back from an injury and perform. It isn't easy. Give the man time to get healthy. And lay off him on a personal level.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I had a chance to talk to Rowand at SoxFest.  We talked for about an hour, and he is probably the coolest, most normal ball player I've ever met.  I talked to him about the diving catch that he made in the game when lightning hit the park and blew out the generators after the first play.  He talked about how he loves to go balls out and bust his ass for the fans watching.  He stressed a number of times how he knows he may not be the best CF in the league, but that he is always gonna try his hardest for the fans that stick by the team.  If there is 1 person who I want to see succeed, it is Aaron Rowand. 

All these people talking about how bad he is this year have probably never had to come back from an injury and perform.  It isn't easy.  Give the man time to get healthy.  And lay off him on a personal level.

agreed.. any guy who will take time out of his busy nite (he could have been drinkin beers with the guys instead).... to hang with my boys for about a half hour and goof around...(not only that, but recognized them from when we met him down south in the minors and remembered them well i may add)....is a cool guy in my book.....i hope he can find his swing and not get lost in the system down there........i want him back up soon...... :D

I had a chance to talk to Rowand at SoxFest.  We talked for about an hour, and he is probably the coolest, most normal ball player I've ever met.  I talked to him about the diving catch that he made in the game when lightning hit the park and blew out the generators after the first play.  He talked about how he loves to go balls out and bust his ass for the fans watching.  He stressed a number of times how he knows he may not be the best CF in the league, but that he is always gonna try his hardest for the fans that stick by the team.  If there is 1 person who I want to see succeed, it is Aaron Rowand. 

All these people talking about how bad he is this year have probably never had to come back from an injury and perform.  It isn't easy.  Give the man time to get healthy.  And lay off him on a personal level.

If only every player on our team had the heart and hustle of Rowand....

If only Rowand could hit....

*sigh*