Share your favorite websites !

JoeBatters

Baseball Mogul 2004

This is the latest version of Baseball Mogul, its a pretty cool baseball simulation game. They have a free demo that you can download.

You become the GM and manager. You can manage lineups, manage pitching staff, raise concession and ticket prices, make trades, sign free agents, and just about anything else. They have up-to-date rosters and you can also play teams in the past.

If you are bored you can have some fun with this and freak some people out..someone got me on it twice i was like what the hell

https://www.ip-relay.com/lightcall.jsp

WTF is this?!?!

Basically you call someone through an operator, and you type what you want to say to them to the operator and she says it to them. then she takes what they say and types it back to you. You can really screw with people with this thing. So they don't know who it is it's just a "relay call" with an operator talking to them.

If you are bored you can have some fun with this and freak some people out..someone got me on it twice i was like what the hell

https://www.ip-relay.com/lightcall.jsp

WTF is this?!?!

Basically you call someone through an operator, and you type what you want to say to them to the operator and she says it to them. then she takes what they say and types it back to you. You can really screw with people with this thing. So they don't know who it is it's just a "relay call" with an operator talking to them.

Oh kool!!!