Moby to Eminem: Thanks!

Rex Kickass

QUOTE(winodj @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 08:32 PM)
Moby is just weird. But I don't think he said he liked him, just that he had respect for him.

Well, he has respect for him hating the President, but he doesn't respect him for hating all of the other people he has said he hates. So, in other words, hate is cool by Moby as long as you hate what he does.

Moby is a prick, and so is M&M. It's funny watching a guy who plays Tech and a guy who plays Rap argue over music styles. Plus, I bet if you put them both in the ring you would have to watch them both "b**** slap" each other silly.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 12:01 AM)
Well, he has respect for him hating the President, but he doesn't respect him for hating all of the other people he has said he hates. So, in other words, hate is cool by Moby as long as you hate what he does.

Moby is a prick, and so is M&M. It's funny watching a guy who plays Tech and a guy who plays Rap argue over music styles. Plus, I bet if you put them both in the ring you would have to watch them both "b**** slap" each other silly.

Celebrity Deathmatch type fight! :headbang

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 11:01 PM)

He should have retired after Play.

Has anyone ever heard the trainwreck that is "Animal Rights?" Moby's hardcore rock album?

Terr-i-ble.

QUOTE(winodj @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 07:34 AM)
That album was from 1997 and featured the single

"That's When I Reach for My Revolver."

I was in college radio at the time. We renamed it:

"That's When I Reach for my Mom's Vulva."

I think that gets an 'ewwwwwww" out of me.