I wonder

LDF

if the topic posting and all the other stats have dropped off on the other board, since a lot of the real poster have come over here?

i have notice that a lot of the topics are real lame and many are trying to get something going and even using old topics.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

I just know this board is rocking and I'm glad a lot of great people are over here posting good things about the Sox and all kinds of other stuff.

Freedom of Speech Is a Great Thing to Have!!!

True that ChiSox...it *censored*ing sucks to be *censored*ing censored by the *censored* *censored* "other boards"! :P

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Word will get around. And i have noticed the otehr place has slowed down. seeign howmany are online mean nothing because 23 of the 1000 members are inactive in posting. Alot just registered so tehy can lurk without getting the pop-ups.

They don't even need to do that if they have a good pop up killer, haha. f*** the other site in its stupid overzealous Nazi-esque f***hole!

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

There still remains a spot in my Internet browsing time for WSI; however, I've gotta say that I'm enjoying posting here.  Way to go Jason and Mario in bringing us this place!

true, i still post there, but not as much. the topics to me are not as exciting and the flow is not what it used to be like.

i still have my fav that i like to read. but it seem to me that it slowed down. that is why i was wondering if anybody else noticed that.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Typically I'm the one who ends up sounding like an idiot when I go on my rants :)

I'm glad everyones here and we have a lot more features that will be on their way for the start of next season.

you guys are really doing a great job, i am glad you have patience, b/c with this group, its going to be fun. is really remind me of the early rival days which was a great time for me. wild and fun.

Originally posted by CubKilla

When you start banning Top Ten Posters for sarcasm and referring to a mod as "Little Hitler," your bound to tick off more than a few of the regulars. Not to mention it sucks when you ask a mod a question and he makes you feel like a goddamn idiot. :mad:

what gets me is that i have always back them up, b/c they were right. but one time i didn't and it was b/c they were wrong on this one, i am a bad guy. i was told if i didn't like it i could leave. so there. i believe i wasn't a problem child there. of course i lost my temper sometimes, i have always admitted when i was wrong, yet i was a bad person for something that was said.

give me a break.

Originally posted by CubKilla

When you start banning Top Ten Posters for sarcasm and referring to a mod as "Little Hitler," your bound to tick off more than a few of the regulars. Not to mention it sucks when you ask a mod a question and he makes you feel like a goddamn idiot. :mad:

All this whole thing shows is that nobody likes control freaks. You try to control people like that and they will turn against you. If you start acting like a jerk and carrying on with the whole "holier than thou" mentality, you are going to lose interest and fast.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol i must have missed the festivities on the other boards....i didnt like posting over there much because they dont have a sense of humor there... i mean how can you be serious all the time??? it just aint right...lol....f*** em all ...who cares right....thats my two cents so f*** it.....lol lol lol

Originally posted by sideshowapu
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Word will get around. And i have noticed the otehr place has slowed down. seeign howmany are online mean nothing because 23 of the 1000 members are inactive in posting. Alot just registered so tehy can lurk without getting the pop-ups.

They don't even need to do that if they have a good pop up killer, haha. f*** the other site in its stupid overzealous Nazi-esque f***hole!

SEIG..............HEIL!!!!!

SEIG..............HEIL!!!!!