Mad Money Challenge

DonkeyKongerko

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:05 AM)
Mad Money is easily the worst show on CNBC.  The only person in the neighborhood is Suze Orman.

Hey, there's not many guys willing to give real-time stock tips on any issue for free like that. Sure there's alot of day-trader mentality in the show, but a responsible investor can still glean some useful information from Jim. That and he's damn hilarious.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:19 AM)
Hey, there's not many guys willing to give real-time stock tips on any issue for free like that. Sure there's alot of day-trader mentality in the show, but a responsible investor can still glean some useful information from Jim. That and he's damn hilarious.

I love Mad Money.......never miss it.

I watch CNBC during the morning time when Im getting ready for work and they get info out pretty well but Cramer makes things fun and I like that.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:05 AM)
Mad Money is easily the worst show on CNBC.  The only person in the neighborhood is Suze Orman.

What? It's a great show. I can see why you would think that if you just caught a glimpse of the lighting round while flipping through channels or something.

BOOYA JIM

QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:11 PM)
I have no interest (or money!) in stocks

but I was flipping through the channels one day and saw this guy beating up his keyboard.

I was hooked

nwo I watch the show about 3 or 4 times a week (depending on work schedule)

Sometimes if you look closely, you can see pieces of old chairs he smashed on the right side of the set.