Smelling the Roses

elrockinMT

Bartolo Colon looked like a different pitcher after the third inning. Very impressive and a refreshing performance to say the least. CLee really hustled for that fly in the 9th and I thought he had it. Obviously so did the Mariners. Great hustle. Lots of energy last night. Hopefully Buerhle will step up today too. I am just glad we won and it was a comeback win too!

Bartolo Colon looked like a different pitcher after the third inning. Very impressive and a refreshing performance to say the least. CLee really hustled for that fly in the 9th and I thought he had it. Obviously so did the Mariners. Great hustle. Lots of energy last night. Hopefully Buerhle will step up today too. I am just glad we won and it was a comeback win too!

that missed catch in the 9th was a thing of beauty - it worked as well, maybe even better, than a catch, all things considered -

and he hustled on the bases too -

one of those days I just love CLee!

Guest hotsoxchick1

i wonder if letting olivo catch him made any difference??? i realize he and sandy have been together for many years but i couldnt help but notice a slight difference with miguel behind the plate........

Guest hotsoxchick1

ya never know jas..... ;) i know moron boy(jay maroitti) reads the mlb boards all the time.. espically when he is in need of a column... we actually saw one of our threads in his column once word for word............now what does that tell ya??????? :D

ya never know jas..... ;)  i know moron boy(jay maroitti) reads the mlb boards all the time.. espically when he is in need of a column... we actually saw one of our threads in his column once word for word............now what does that tell ya??????? :D

Kotex-Boy is the worst columnist in Chicago?

But who didn't know that already?

He is reason #1 I don't pay for the Sun-Times, and buy the Trib to read.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i dont pay for either of them.. i read it on line at work lol........then i dont have to recycle and i just saved a tree.........see how enviromentaly friendly i am?????? ;) :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
That Jay is guilty of plagarism.    :lol:

well i dont know how the times punished him but we did send the link to the thread (which had dates and times of posts on it) to his boss..........dont know what happened if anything about it but yes i guess if we all joined together (those on the thread) we could most likely win a law suite......is it worth the time and money though????? i highly doubt it.........it just gave us satisfaction knowing he read our stuff and was actually desperate to use it when he hit a dry spell.........kinda flattering isnt it, even if he is a jackass............

Guest hotsoxchick1

well heres the way it went down on a sunday we were talking about someting on the boards..(this was a while ago).. then in wednesdays paper our thread , word for word appears in his column.......strange? im sure he didnt have his wednesdays article ready to go on sunday while we were discussing it on the boards, ya think?........oh and the folks who were in the discussion were people we know in person from going to games so we know none of us were jay ...........interesting huh......so i know that some of those guys read the boards.....

well heres the way it went down on a sunday we were talking about someting on the boards..(this was a while ago).. then in wednesdays paper our thread , word for word appears in his column.......strange? im sure he didnt have his wednesdays article ready to go on sunday while we were discussing it on the boards, ya think?........oh and the folks who were in the discussion were people  we know in person from going to games so we know none of us were jay ...........interesting huh......so i know that some of those guys read the boards.....

I gotcha. Thanks for the info.