Need minor league player interviews?

Cerbaho-WG

Ahhh, this looks like it will be f***ing great. Mario, Mark, Jason, and I might be taking a little road trip in early August if everything falls through for us. Where you may ask? These three cities:

Fort Mill, SC - Home of the Charlotte Knights

Kannapolis, NC - Home of the Kannapolis Intimidators

Winston-Salem, NC - Home of the Winston-Salem Warthogs

Now, since we're the only Sox website in the world that does in-depth minor league analysis, we get these things called press passes. WE CAN INTERVIEW PLAYERS!!!!! (aka I can begin to stalk Anthony Webster a lot better) If we do take this trip, we will be absolutely LOADED with interviews, and some great expieriences. Also, when we go to Winston-Salem, they have free Internet access AT THE STADIUM! So, we could brag about our roadtrip, AT THE GAME!

Oh, I cannot wait!

Guest hotsoxchick1
:huh: what no birmingham :huh: .....geez us.........how can ya do a road trip of the minor leagues and not go there???? of course were takin a road trip in july to louieville to see the knights play the river bats...........imagine guido, killa, maury and i all alone on the open road....... :o :headbang .......ahh the sweet smell of trouble......... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
yeah, it is gonna be AWESOME when we go. 

all you guys better hold the fort down over here too. :)

i wont be here either... i do all my travels in the summer time.........or im at the ball park.............

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hmm... Depends on when it is.

EDIT: EMAIL ME ABOUT THIS.

july 25-28 they are there.... we plan to go on friday and come back after sundays game.........spend the weekend.......sound cool?????

july 25-28 they are there.... we plan to go on friday and come back after sundays game.........spend the weekend.......sound cool?????

Hmm...I'll email you and see what's up. I know my dad is planning a trip down to Texas for some reason, I'll see if I can get out of the house to. :lol:

Hmm... Depends on when it is.

EDIT: EMAIL ME ABOUT THIS.

Barring any unforeseen difficulties, I'll be driving over to L'ville from western KY to join you guys.