Correct me if I'm wrong...

mreye

Unbelievably, it was.

He's had 3 multi-hit games in the last 6, though. 

Got his average up to .269 -- so hopefully he's starting to turn the perverbial corner.

Well I know it has been a short span of time, but he has made an adjustment in his approach at the plate. Instead of his front hip flying open and him trying to pull everything to the LF foul pole, he is concentrating on going to the gaps, just like the vintage Thomas used to. Hopefully he keeps this approach.

Hopefully he has. I have a big bet on him this year.

.300 Avg

40 HR

100 RBI

It's $1 a point plus or minus those numbers. As of right now, I owe $168. :angry:

I don't think those numbers are out of reach to be very honest.

So far his HR's aren't that bad (considering how he's been struggling -- 8's pretty good even still), and his RBI's will come (guys have been on base, he just hasn't delivered yet). And I think the .300 average is the easiest of the 3 for him to achieve. He's a career .312 hitter, keep in mind.

.300 Avg

40 HR

100 RBI

It's $1 a point plus or minus those numbers. As of right now, I owe $168. :angry:

So far his HR's aren't that bad (considering how he's been struggling -- 8's pretty good even still), and his RBI's will come (guys have been on base, he just hasn't delivered yet). And I think the .300 average is the easiest of the 3 for him to achieve. He's a career .312 hitter, keep in mind.

Who hasn't hit over .269 since 2000. I think the 40 HRs might be the easiest thing at the pace he has been going. I will hedge my bet to see if he sticks with his fixed swing for a while or if he lapses back into what he has been doing for the last few years.

.300 Avg

40 HR

100 RBI

Who hasn't hit over .269 since 2000. I think the 40 HRs might be the easiest thing at the pace he has been going. I will hedge my bet to see if he sticks with his fixed swing for a while or if he lapses back into what he has been doing for the last few years.

He's played 1 season since 2000 -- ease up on the guy.

I believe that once Frank finds his stroke, it'll be back to stay -- good hitters like Frank don't normally go into such long funks, but once they get out of them, they tend to stay out.

Like I said, I hope Frank has started to turn the corner.