Big Hurt

Heads22

Frank is standing much more upright and has reopned his stance which is in my opinion good for him.

I also think a lot has to do with him not pressing himself. Once you get a couple of hits you can kind of relax and sometimes thats all the doctor ordered. In frank's case I'm sure more was involved, but I hope this is a sign that the old Frank is back and not something that is gonna last for a week and then go away.

Did anyone notice what I noticed?

Frank starting to hit better = team starting to play better

When Frank is happy and hitting well....the team is playing well....and winning.

Well, this team's bats couldn't be held at bay for too long, IMO. They have too much pop, and hopefully in this upcoming series they will explode.

Did anyone notice what I noticed?

Frank starting to hit better = team starting to play better

When Frank is happy and hitting well....the team is playing well....and winning.

Well, this team's bats couldn't be held at bay for too long, IMO. They have too much pop, and hopefully in this upcoming series they will explode.

This Twins series is a perfect statement series. We will hopefully go in strong, (like coming off a sweep), and Minnesota is coming out of a game where they lost 9-5 in 14 innings. Right now, they're bullpen won't be as strong because of the 14 inning game, and we'll hopefully just be steam rolling into this series.

This is the perfect time to get hot. Though it doesn't mean much, we could be in first place by the end of May.