longest win streak in AL

cwsox

we go to twinkie ville with a 3 game win streak, tied with Boston for the longest current win streak in the AL at 3 -  :D

let's make it 6 - and then keep going from there -

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang

That would be great!!!!!!! :fyou Twins***s.

we go to twinkie ville with a 3 game win streak, tied with Boston for the longest current win streak in the AL at 3 -  :D

Be prepared to lose 2 or 3 in Minnesota......

Thank you for not mentioning who has the longest streak in baseball.

Thank you!

In my world, there is the AL and everything else is minor league. :lol:

I would hope that the longest win streak in all of baseball belongs to Lane Tech or North Park College or the University of Michigan if not the White Sox -

Pessimist. The Sox can compete with the Twins.

CWSOX45

The Twins are scalding coming into the series....but, IMO, they are not as advantageous as it appears.

They've won like 12 of their last 15 or so....but I look at this past game with the Royals. They go to the 14th, and then give up 4 runs. Their bullpen obviously got lit up in that inning(I believe it was Santana), and the bullpen was used quite a bit. That means that Radke has to give them probably a solid 7 or 8 innings tonight, just to give the bullpen a rest. The White Sox are coming off 3 straight wins against a decent Orioles team. The first game we got an incredibly good outing out of Esteban Loaiza, who threw 8 shutout innings before giving the ball to Koch, who sent the Orioles back 1-2-3 in the 9th. The next two games we had rallies late in the game and won both. Last year....we would have lost that series 2-1...this year, we swept them.

I think this team is starting to come to life. If we get some solid pitching out of Mark tonight....and Jon tomorrow....I think this team could continue with the success they've had.

The Twins are put at an obvious advantage right away....bieng able to play in the Metrodome is an automatic homefield advantage. The Twins use that to their advantage....and I expect probably atleast 1 or 2 very poor plays due to the stadium.....either a ball lost in the lights or a grounder too damn fast for someone to handle. Something.

I'll say we win 2 of 3.....losing to Mays, who I believe we face in this series.

Guest hotsoxchick1
3 is lead in al , How sad.

aint that the truth.......geez..........well we know that the twins sweep or loose series thing they had going is broken now thanks to the last time we saw them... so we dont have to worry about that streak anymore :D ...lol

CWSOX45

Now's the perfect time for a winning streak. After Minnesota, we have 3 with Toronto then a weekend series with Detroit :headbang

CWSOX45

Oh yeah? The twins are head and shoulders better than the sox. ITS TOTALLY OBVIOUS, to real, objective baseball fans.