27 Game Plans Now on Sale

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 10:59 AM)
Tony, were those the best seats avalable, or is the UD what you wanted?  I am just trying to judge were my 13 game plan seats will be

Aren't the 13 game plans non designated?

Aren't the 13 game plans non designated?

I have no clue. All I know is that I am going to buy a 13 game plan whenever they go onsale. I dont know how it works, but my question I guess was; is there going to be lower deck seats available at all this year, or will those be sold to the full and split season ticket holders. I want lower deck for opening day and the cubs game as part of the package, the rest I dont care were they are at... Is that gona be impossable?

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 11:03 AM)
I have no clue.  All I know is that I am going to buy a 13 game plan whenever they go onsale. I dont know how it works, but my question I guess was; is there going to be lower deck seats available at all this year, or will those be sold to the full and split season ticket holders.  I want lower deck for opening day and the cubs game as part of the package, the rest I dont care were they are at... Is that gona be impossable?

Oh yea. You'll be fine.

13 Game plans are non-designated (had one in 2005).

As far as what is best available right now for full season or split, I got section 522 Row 1 ( :) ) in the weekday split plan ("Hit and Run"), but that was yesterday afternoon. It was the best available UD at the time, unless we wanted further back (Row 4) but closer to home plate. We prefered front row, further out.

Not sure how many have sold since then, but the agent I worked with made it sound like they were plenty busy.

Edited by NorthSideSox72

QUOTE(SoxPhan7 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 12:48 PM)
does anyone have the phone # to get a 27 game plan? I emailed the sox about a week ago and I am still waiting for a response. thanks alot!

As I've told a number of people, if you want any details on season tickets, including phone numbers, go to whitesox.com. It's all there, if you just look around a bit.

QUOTE(rudylaw @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
I asked about the 27 game plan today by email and I was told that they are not available yet.

Thank you for your email regarding season tickets for the 2006 season. Due to the high volume of calls and emails regarding season tickets, we are unable to assist you as quickly as we would like, and we greatly appreciate your patience.

Well, the email is wrong. I got tickets Wednesday afternoon, and there was at least one other person on this thread who did as well. I didn't bother with email - I called the Sox season ticket office (312-674-1000). Brad hooked me up. We got great seats.

NorthSideSox72 - how long were you on hold? Twice now my husband has been on hold for 30 minutes and has had to hang up due to meetings. We put our deposit down before the regular season ended and had hoped to select our seats before the plans were made available in general. Hopefully one of these days we'll get through!

QUOTE(rbloom03 @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 03:48 PM)
NorthSideSox72 - how long were you on hold?  Twice now my husband has been on hold for 30 minutes and has had to hang up due to meetings.  We put our deposit down before the regular season ended and had hoped to select our seats before the plans were made available in general.  Hopefully one of these days we'll get through!

I wasn't on hold for long, less than a minute, but I did have to wait. When they picked up, I said I wanted to talk with someone about season tickets, and they transferred me to one of their agent's voice mail (Brad). I left a message, said I wanted a 27 game plan, and left a number to call back at. He called back a few hours later. He said they were a few hours behind in returning calls.

If you already put your deposit down, I'd think your agent/person would have called you back in the order you put down your deposit. Have you tried contacting the person who took your deposit directly?

Sorry you are having issues. I did not put any deposit down, just paid it all in full yesterday.

:huh:

Thanks NorthSideSox72. Apparently you lucked out with Brad because our rep has yet to return any calls. After 40 minutes on hold, we were offered section 154 or section 540. Not the greatest (we had 536 in 2003), but I feel lucky to be able to get these tickets. BTW - we went with 154, row 15, seats 1-2.