Laila Ali and Queen Latifah Say “We’re Not Dating,

Mercy!

In keeping with a late-breaking trend for uniformity of response, this thread is for non-heterosexuals only. It is not for heterosexuals to come in and heckle and POLITICIZE this discussion.

bathroomstall.jpg

Laila Ali and Queen Latifah Say “We’re Not Dating,”

But Damning Photo Suggests Otherwise

MIAMI, FL - Boxer/spokesmodel Laila Ali issued a press release Thursday denying the rumors that she is involved with singer/actress Queen Latifah. “Yes, I am in the process of getting a divorce,” said Ali in the release, “but I am not dating, nor will I ever be dating a woman, because I am not gay. It is unfortunate that my divorce has started rumors in the media that are untrue.” Meanwhile, Latifah’s rep, Amanda Silverman of The Dart Group, said not only is her client not dating Ali, “I don’t even think they know each other.”

But Fake Gay News has unearthed evidence that clearly casts doubt on the women’s denial: a photo of Ali in a bathroom stall with Latifah and former NFL cheerleader, Angela Keathley, who was arrested last weekend after having sex with another cheerleader in the bathroom of Tampa bar Banana Joe’s.

The photo was provided to Fake Gay News by an acquaintance of Keathley’s who says it was taken in September at a club in Miami, when Ali and Latifah were in town on a secret vacation together, and Keathley was visiting for the Carolina Panthers-Miami Dolphins game. “[Ali and Latifah] met Angela at [popular Miami hip hop club] B.E.D.,” says the source, who wishes to remain anonymous, “and the sparks just flew. So Angela invited the two women back to her stall, and well, you can guess the rest.”

Reps for Ali and Latifah are so far refusing to comment on the photo.

(From FakeGayNews.com – “because real gay news is too damn depressing”)

Also from fakegaynews.com

TAMPA, FL - Former Carolina Panthers cheerleader Angela Keathley is having a very bad week. First she was thrust into the public spotlight Monday after she was arrested for having sex in the stall of a women’s restroom at a bar with another NFL cheerleader. Then she discovered she had been having sex with entirely the wrong cheerleader: not her good friend Kristin Owen, as she had originally believed, but Renee Thomas, another cheerleader on the squad whom she barely knew.

“It was really dark in the bar, Renee said she was Kristin and had her I.D., and I guess I’d had a drink or two”, explains Keathley about the mix-up. “Plus, they’re both blond. So, it was an easy mistake to make.”

Keathley had been nursing a crush on Owen for months. “I wanted to tell Kristin, like, so many times before,” admits Keathley, “during practices, or games, but there were always too many other people around, and anyway, we had to keep our focus on spelling out all the letters in the cheers.”

The time finally seemed right on that now-fateful night at Banana Joe’s last weekend, when, fortified with the liquid courage that has precipitated many a lesbian revelation, Keathley finally proclaimed her love to the woman she thought was Owen. She was surprised and thrilled when her teammate seemed to reciprocate her feelings, and invited her back to her stall.

It wasn’t until the next day, when they’d left the courthouse and she went online at home and saw the headlines about Thomas’s false identification, that she discovered to her horror she had hooked up with the wrong teammate.

“I thought it was bad when Kristin started punching people, and got us arrested, and then I lost my job” says Keathley bitterly. “But then to find out it wasn’t even Kristin, but some chick named Renee, and Kristen was dancing at a heterosexual wedding in another state completely oblivious to my love for her? That really sucked.” Not oblivious anymore: since the debacle made the national news, Owen hasn’t been returning Keathley’s phone calls.

As for Thomas, Keathley hasn’t yet begun to forgive and forget. “Renee ruined my chances with Kristin,” Keathley says bitterly. “And she’s a bad kisser.”

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 09:54 PM)
So you're saying they will be used

* ding ding *

crap...posted that in the middle of a chips and salsa run.

dammit.

you are mr genius, though. Thanks for correcting me........................