Walker Dumps Rosenhaus

DBAHO

I wonder if T.O is taking notice; :bang

Green Bay Packers wide receiver Javon Walker has been conducting personal business on his own pretty much since the start of the regular season, but according to a source close to the NFL Players Association he has officially parted ways with agent Drew Rosenhaus.

In order to terminate their business agreement, Walker has to file papers with the union declaring his intentions, which he apparently did. Other agents interested in recruiting Walker are not allowed to speak to him about contractual matters as long as he has an agreement with a specific agent, but according to the source Walker is officially no longer associated with Rosenhaus.

Actually I kind of dont understand why Walker did this, to tell you the truth. Rosenhaus was fighting to get Walker a payraise, and they finally recanted and came back to camp, and Walker blows out his knee in the first game. Walker is never going to see the same dollar amount that he would have if Green Bay would have negotiated a contract or traded him.

Bet you that GB offered a pretty fair contract and Rosenhaus told Walker not to take it and to hold out.

Now Walker is injured and who knows what type of contract he will get.

If I was a WR I would not want myself to be represented by any agent who already represented a prolific WR.

Its just a conflict of interest that can never be resolved, and Im sure that Walker feels had Rosenhaus been spending the same amount of time on him as TO, that he would have a contract.

SB