Blackhawks @ Predators

kapkomet

The only reason I am starting this thread is cause I'm gonna be there tonight - probably with a pretty good seat.

Remember the last time these two teams met there were I think 5 fights in the game and some bad feelings after the game. Tonight should be interesting.

Nashville is pretty down right now, they are down to their third (and possibly fourth string) goaltender tonight because of injury. They also have lost three other key guys in the last two weeks.

Chicago has been playing better as of late, and candidly, tonight they need to beat Nashville while they are down.

Hopefully ya'll get a chance to tune in. :)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 03:43 PM)
Darcy better throw down with Vandermeer tonight, or else :angry

Have fun dude!!  Don't forget about question #2.

:lol:

I didn't tell him. Oops. And then again, I probably don't have to.

I talked to him last night for a bit about getting all the travel and hotel arrangements made... this should be a pretty fun weekend.

I'm gonna try to get him to answer question #2... DUDE from Toronto asks... ????

Um, yea, that's already happened. (leans forward) We need to talk... (silence)...

:lolhitting

Between reptiles, questions, and foot in mouth syndrome, I'll have some classic stuff.

haha, not with the two rookies on defense.

im thinking the hawks are going to lose, probably 5-3. i hope im wrong.

though if they lose, i hope sully nets one.

So what,if they have two rookies on defense.Hawks have a chance against the Predators.I'm sticking with my prediction,Hawks win 5-2...like it or not......

Edited by Pierzynski 12

QUOTE(The Critic @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 09:19 PM)
2-1 Preds. Barinka gets knocked silly and the refs let the play continue. Questionable.

That was terrible. The kid ends up in the hospital, and they let the game play on. It was a hard game to watch, as they called EVERYTHING even remotely close and it really kept the game uneven. The Hawks are close, they are just so young, and they have got to quit giving up so many odd man situations and taking so many penalties.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 12:52 PM)
That was terrible.  The kid ends  up in the hospital, and they let the game play on.  It was a hard game to watch, as they called EVERYTHING even remotely close and it really kept the game uneven.  The Hawks are close, they are just so young, and they have got to quit giving up so many odd man situations and taking so many penalties.

I saw him get knocked down but I couldn't tell what happened... I was watching him while the play went on and they scored off of it. Then... the ref who was behind the play just acted stupid.

What happened?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 01:24 AM)
Tell darcy that first penalty was a nice dive... karma got his ass anyway with the Hawks picking up the shorty.

There could have been about 5 diving calls in that game. It was horrible. Anytime the skates got knocked, it was "tripping".

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 07:38 PM)
I saw him get knocked down but I couldn't tell what happened... I was watching him while the play went on and they scored off of it.  Then... the ref who was behind the play just acted stupid. 

What happened?

Someone from Nashville laid a great hit on the kid. It was totally clean in a hockey sense. But the kid was obviously hurt, and was rolling around. The ref took that as he "tried to get up twice" and let the game play on. I have seen games stopped for WAY less.