Please Don't Post Premium Articles

Chisoxfn

A teaser or short details are fine, but we are infringing their copyright by posting the full articles and that puts this site in a spot it doesn't want to be. In case you wonder where the longer thread went, I had to delete it.

Just an FYI, so please be careful with what you post.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 30, 2006 -> 06:17 PM)
A teaser or short details are fine, but we are infringing their copyright by posting the full articles and that puts this site in a spot it doesn't want to be.  In case you wonder where the longer thread went, I had to delete it. 

Just an FYI, so please be careful with what you post.

the "'05 Draft" thread is premium content as well. might wanna do something to it.

I think Heads beat me to it, but its been removed. I didn't realize the stuff was premium but I had only browsed through a couple of the threads. So if any posters ocassionally notice another poster post something along those lines, please shoot us a PM that way we can remove it/edit the thread and allow for the discussion to continue.

BA does a great job as do other premium sources and they are entitled to making money on it. Without that we wouldn't have them available and they are by far the best on the net when it comes to being a minor league/draft resource.