Ahahah Quote of the YEAR

DonkeyKongerko

If he follows that with a "We f***ing stink!" he'd sound just like Jamie Navarro...Scary!

But SOMETHING needs to be said AND done NOOOOW!

Actually, he went easy on the state of the Sox...What would have been more fitting was, "We're atrocious" Or "We're horrendous" but Killa had it right..Should've just come out and said "We f***ing suck ass" :angry:

How many guys in the clubhouse have said this already?  Man the attitude of this team is really starting to stink. :angry:

I don't think this has anything to do with attitude, he was just stating the obvious and not making excuses like "we'll come around" like everyone else is. It's the truth, they do STINK. :angry:

Maggs said this to make some players think about how they suck. We lose a series to the Tigers...Maggs has just said the obvious that a s*** manger named JM has never said. What JM says is: We will turn things around. :fyou JM, Frank, PK, Jose

It amazes me how eloquently Maggs, and the other Sox, are able to state the obvious. It would seem to be appropriate now for me to ask the obvious: "Why don't you do something about it and start winning some ballgames?" I am getting tired too of all the obvious statements about how they are underachieving, and how they just have to hang in there and play better, and we are pressing now, etc, etc

IT'S TIME TO WIN