Official High School Baseball Thread

We played our first game of the season today against Julian. I was the starting pitcher and pitched 2 innings, 0 runs, 0 hits, 2 k's, but I walked 3. I got credited with the win and the following pitcher got credited with a 3 inning save as it got too dark to continue on. We pitched a combined no-hitter. Yay.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Out 2-3 weeks with a severe contusion because of a line drive off my left foot. Ligament and blood vessel damage. Swolen like a f***ing apple. I was in the ER from 5 to 10 last night. This is some bulls***. And it all happened during practice. I am f***ing pissed.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 18, 2006 -> 09:59 PM)
Wow. Out 2-3 weeks with a severe contusion because of a line drive off my left foot. Ligament and blood vessel damage. Swolen like a f***ing apple. I was in the ER from 5 to 10 last night. This is some bulls***. And it all happened during practice. I am f***ing pissed.

karma's a b****.

Well I think im going to be signing my letter of intent to pitch for the Hoosiers of Indiana University this November. Thats just as of right now though because this will be my Junior season.... Kind of hoping some bigger baseball colleges notice me this season.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Mar 20, 2006 -> 10:02 PM)
I'm on my team at Chicago Ag. We won last year and the year before. I'm going to be a second baseman and left fielder, likely.

I'm not an all-star, but I'm consistently sound. It's my first year, though.

Good luck to ya.

Hey guys, after you are done playing in HS or college if you want to keep playing baseball check out MidwestSuburbanLeague.com. I played Bogan HS and wanted to keep playing so I joined this league, if you havent played in an while dont worry this league has different skill levels. Most games are during the weekend and every now and then a week game. We also play night games which I find cool because we never played night games in the public school league.

Edited by chisoxdavid

I'm shooting for a Wednesday comeback because I am supposed to start Thursday against St. Francis. Team is playign right now, got to check in a bit later to see the final score. We're 3-1 no after we beat Leo on Thursday.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 12, 2006 -> 04:33 PM)
We played a scrimmage yesterday and I k'd 9 out of 12 batters faced. The other 3 all grounded out. I am feeling really good and my team has even come up with a nickname for my curve...it shall remain anonymous.

I couldn't decide between....

Harry Doyle: SF1 gets the starting call today. We hear he matured a lot over the winter, apparently he's bathing now. Congratulations, SF1. As you know, Monte, SF1 is working on a couple of new pitches. The Eliminator and the Humilator to complement his fastball, the Terminator.

Monte: I heard that.

Harry Doyle: Dynamite drop-in Monte. That broadcast school has really paid off.

or

Opponent: What do you call that garbage?

SF1: It's my eliminator. I've got another pitch. You get a piece of it, I'll let you name it.

[sF1 pitches and opponent hits the ball out of the park]

Opponent: I'd, uh, call it the masturbator.