2004 Pictures

DePloderer

I have no idea, and if no one else does, you can always email the team and see if they can help you out. These guys are a half season rookie ball team, that pretty much is the lowest level of the minor leagues for the White Sox. Odds are most of the guys never really did anything for the Sox.

bwsox@bristolsox.com

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 3, 2006 -> 07:57 PM)
I have no idea, and if no one else does, you can always email the team and see if they can help you out.  These guys are a half season rookie ball team, that pretty much is the lowest level of the minor leagues for the White Sox.  Odds are most of the guys never really did anything for the Sox.

bwsox@bristolsox.com

I didn't realy expect anyone to know, but I wondered if they went on to play for better teams. I did send them to Bristol, but got no reply.

Here's on of the starting pitcher, he looked pretty good at the time, if I remember right he only gave up 1 run on 2 or 3 hits through 6 or7 innings.

soxpitcher25sr.jpg

Edited by DePloderer

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Mar 3, 2006 -> 01:07 PM)
i was going through some old pics from my last trip to the USA and found this. We visited family from near to Bristol VA and got to a few games. I was wondering if anyone knew they were.

baseballplayers3es.jpg

I have a couple of others that I will post later.

I'm not sure in that first picture. Guy in the background looks so familiar to me but I just can't pull the name right now. THINK it's Michael Swaim in the foreground.

Second picture is of Lucas Harrell (99% sure) and Jose de los Santos in the background.

QUOTE(Randar68 @ Mar 3, 2006 -> 02:39 PM)
I'm not sure in that first picture.  Guy in the background looks so familiar to me but I just can't pull the name right now.  THINK it's Michael Swaim in the foreground.

Second picture is of Lucas Harrell (99% sure) and Jose de los Santos in the background.

Ya, right when I saw the picture I immediately recognized the player in the background but I can't think of who the hell it is.