Rush returning to Kansas for Soph Year

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 10:55 PM)
I don't think KU getting Rush back has any affect on Iowa State, who is bad, lost their 2 best players, without a coach, and heading for probation/maybe worse.

/mean, sad, and true.

//poor Heads

:(

Who is in a worse case, Mizzou or Iowa State?

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 10:56 PM)
No, but Arthur not being as good as Rush is pretty common sense to somebody who follows recruiting.  Arthur is like Wright without 1/8th the passing game.  He needs work, no matter how much he wants to be in the NBA.

I follow recruiting too,but without seeing them in person or around the college game, we have no idea what you will get.

Case example Lester the molester Earl was like the king of his recruiting class.

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 11:04 PM)
I follow recruiting too,but without seeing them in person or around the college game, we have no idea what you will get.

Case example Lester the molester Earl was like the king of his recruiting class.

True sign on Jayhawker Towers....

"If youre a girl, stay away from Lester Earl."

Kenny Gregory and Lester Earl used to live down the hall from my apartment, so much potential, so little game. Ehh, at least they used to win a tourney game back then.

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Mar 20, 2006 -> 12:56 PM)
True sign on Jayhawker Towers....

"If youre a girl, stay away from Lester Earl."

Kenny Gregory and Lester Earl used to live down the hall from my apartment, so much potential, so little game.  Ehh, at least they used to win a tourney game back then.

So sad, so true. Kenny Gregory was the best slasher with no jump shot at all. Hey watchtower, pm me ill tell you some funny hinrich,gooden and collison stories.

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Mar 19, 2006 -> 11:03 PM)
Who is in a worse case, Mizzou or Iowa State?

Well, we still aren't Missouri.

The hype machine will now, I believe, switch to Mark Turgeon. Just anyone but Greg McDermott.

Also, Wayne Morgan is holding a press conference at 1 today. This should be neat.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 21, 2006 -> 08:38 AM)
Well, we still aren't Missouri.

The hype machine will now, I believe, switch to Mark Turgeon. Just anyone but Greg McDermott.

Also, Wayne Morgan is holding a press conference at 1 today. This should be neat.

Nothing will compare to the Ricky Clemons prison tape.