A spring to remember

DABearSoX

So i just walked in the door from the airport and I had to goto my computer and post my stories. So anyway I got down there on monday pretty late but went out anyway. The locals are very nice and we got a ton of info on where to go the rest of the week, and let me tell you I have sooooooo freakin happy we asked people. So anyway on tuesday night we went to this place called the Bashful Bandit. Our cabby told us it was a hells angel's bar, but the guy that owned it lets his son have a college night on tuesday. So we get there and I hear the bouncer say something about the White Sox so I go up to him and ask him what he said he's like i didnt say anything. So I waited in line, I walk in and who do I see standing there, Mark Buehrle.....I went up to him shook his hand and thanked him for what they did. I got him a drink and he recipricated. Anderson was also there talked to him for a little he was havin a hell of a time. Mackowiak is probably my new favorite guy on the team though. We were talkin to him all night about random s***, he was chuggin down bottled waters but he still got me a few beers. Told us to goto Cactus Moon on wednesday so thats what we did. Wednesday was a little of a dissapointment. Along with Rob and Brian again, AJ, Crede, and Scotty were there. They werent as personable as I thought they would be. I went up to shake thier hands and thank them, but AJ didn't really say anything, crede just sorta nodded, and Scotty said no, thank you guys for all the support. Talked to Rob for awhile again said ozzie wasnt going to play him on Thurs (oops) so he was havin a few, he got me a few more drinks again. All in all this trip was amazing, never thought I would get to meet them let alone at a bar. Tuesday was probably the night to remember though. Wish I had some pictures to post, but I didn't want to be that guy that goes up to them and asks to take pictures and autographs when they're just tryin to be normal guys. Its alright though i got it all in my head. I am definitely makin the trip down again next year.