Bench Revolving door question

Okay, my situation is, i want to give up either

Torii Hunter

J. Lackey

or

J. Patterson

All of which are on my bench.

Now do I get rid of Torii hunter, to have a "revoling" door as a bench spot for my hitters, ie. im going to pick up crede for sunday's game, and then a pitcher or a other hitter for monday etc.

Or do i drop one of the 2 pitchers, and keep hunter as my bench.

That's tough. I'd drop Hunter, myself. I think of him as sort of a middling outfielder. He'll give you some runs, some hr, some rbi, his avg is so-so. Not bad to have on the bench, but I think there's usually someone like that available via waivers. He's more valuable if he's running, obviously. But who knows if he'll do that -- he says he will, but he broke his ankle last year, and he hasn't been running in the spring. Lackey and Patterson are both good strikeout guys. Lackey plays on a good team and Patterson had a great year last season.

It depends how deep the league is. But in the 12 person leagues that I'm used to, there are guys like Ibanez, Monroe, Sanders, Dellucci... available via waivers. And I think you don't have much of a dropoff from Hunter in those guys. But jmho.

Okay that was my view on it aswell.

Just to add into this : I have barry bonds in the OF, so i could use a backup when i need, and its an 8 team deep league (6 outfielders, 2 util etc.) But i deff. shud be able to find some talent.

From the looks of it their is more talent in the pitching depth (guys like dan haren, and such) rather then the hitting. So I may stick with hunter, unless you guys think otherwise? Im at a lost of what to do at the moment, but the good thing i have, is the fact that, when i make the move, it wont hurt me really. This move aint going to make me first place or second place etc. :). Im pretty set.

Kk, right now im leaning towards dropping lackey.

Its basically a 7 team league with an added retarded team.

Theirs like, 8-10 pitchers on a team, and a s***load of hitters (2 at every position, 6 in the outfield).

Im right now thinking of dropping lackey.