I cringe

BrandoFan

everytime Carlos Lee slides- he does this awkward-ass split or bends his knee or ankle at the angle it shouldn't be bend....Injury waiting to happen.

And this is only going to get worse as he ages and becomes heavier, this reckless s*** needs to stop.

everytime Carlos Lee slides-  he does this awkward-ass split or bends his knee or ankle at the angle it shouldn't be bend....Injury waiting to happen.

And this is only going to get worse as he ages and becomes heavier, this reckless s*** needs to stop.

Still pretty when you compare him to Big Frank :lol:

everytime Carlos Lee slides-  he does this awkward-ass split or bends his knee or ankle at the angle it shouldn't be bend....Injury waiting to happen.

sounds like derision to me... :huh:

or is it only derision if one comments on St JosE6 but everyone else is fair game? :huh: :huh: :huh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds like derision to me...

Yes baby bro, considering Carlos has been one of my Sox players since June 1999 and I have fought with baggio ands hsc defending him....Swing and miss again, V.

ETA: Ooops, forgot to mention your man Graffy f***ing up an easy forceout at 2nd in the 6th and the 3 beautiful runs that followed--is that 8 runs we can charge to Graffy in his last 2 SS appearances? Cause that play was so much more difficult than the blooping single on Sunday night, right...

Yes baby bro, considering Carlos has been one of my Sox players since June 1999 and I have fought with baggio ands hsc defending him....

Swing and miss again, V.

Dude, leave him alone. He has his opinion and you have yours. Dont crucify him for that...

Still pretty when you compare him to Big Frank

Carlos is faster than Frank and 10 times more fearless. He is no longer a tstupid momo who got picked off so many times in the last 2 seasons, but.....

We already had a scare with Olivo's shouder, Valentin's knee and Willie Harris f***ed himself up needlessly....Carlos Lee is the future of this team and I swear nearly every single slide of his is an adventure.

How long before he tears ACL or pull a Ventura on us? Let the injury pool commence...

The only thing that I have ever posted about Graf is his being unable to bunt when needed. He is hardly my man in any way, shape or form.

Graff costs us the Toronto game (his failure to start the DP and his FO throw to Crede led to 3 extra outs which B-Jays used to tag Burly with 5 runs) and today he not only missed an initial tag on Lawton thereby putting him in scoring position, but, worse, missed an easy force out because his throw to DJ had very little on it and 3 more runs ended up scoring.

That's 8 runs in 2 games. Even if I were to concede Jose f***ed up that far-from-routine blooper and a run scored, that would bring his season total to 4. Do you not see something exceptionally clutch about that fact alone?

Or is it one big giant coincidence as far as you are concerned. You tell me...

Graff costs us the Toronto game (his failure to start the DP and his FO throw to Crede led to 3 extra outs which B-Jays used to tag Burly with 5 runs) and today he not only missed an initial tag on Lawton thereby putting him in scoring position, but, worse, missed an easy force out because his throw to DJ had very little on it and 3 more runs ended up scoring. 

That's 8 runs in 2 games. Even if I were to concede Jose f***ed up that far-from-routine blooper and a run scored, that would bring his season total to 4.  Do you not see something clutch about that fact alone? 

Or is it one big giant coincidence as far as you are concerned.  You tell me...

You can't blame Graffy for that HORRID call by the umpire on the play at 2nd, but your point is well made.

You can't blame Graffy for that HORRID call by the umpire on the play at 2nd, but your point is well made.

I can blame Crede and Konerko for being horrible at the plate.....because they both have significantly worse numbers than Jose who's been criticized from day one.

I can blame... Rios for f***ing up the bunt because Jose was successful in all but one attempt this season, more than Olivo (2 failed) who is the second best on the team

I can blame most Sox runners...for not taking extra bases or scoring from 3rd because Jose has been doing it all year long. Just ask Borchard...

I can blame...Graffanino for putting himself in a position for the smarmy, yuppy wannabe cocksucker umpire to screw the call by mising an INITIAL tag.....because you don't see Jose miss a tag like that, do you?

I can blame Sox defense for the ton of errors they bring in via errors and not only......because Jose has only done it 4 times even if you include Sunday questionable play, and yet he has been bashed for his defense more than Jimenez, Konerko, Crede, Tejada, Guzman COMBINED....

I can blame other player for...not speaking out and not gettting along on the field...when Jose is always helping out Jimenex, Crede and is shown on TV laughing and being loose in the dugout

I defend Jose being a winner even when slumping and generally having underrated defense (it's hard not to be underrated when you are considered to be the worst fielding SS in Sox history) all things considered as well.......because of the abuse and ridicule I get for even suggesting that he might be more valuable to a team than his "error" and "average" totals would indicate. The sheer arrogance of Jose bashers is incredible and ironic.

I can blame Crede and Konerko for being horrible at the plate.....because they both have significantly worse numbers than Jose who's been criticized from day one.

I can blame... Rios for f***ing up the bunt because Jose was successful in all but one attempt this season, more than Olivo (2 failed) who is the second best on the team

I can blame most Sox runners...for not taking extra bases or scoring from 3rd because Jose has been doing it all year long.  Just ask Borchard...

I can blame...Graffanino for putting himself in a position for the smarmy, yuppy wannabe cocksucker umpire to screw the call by mising an INITIAL tag.....because you don't see Jose miss a tag like that, do you?

I can blame Sox defense for the ton of errors they bring in via errors and not only......because Jose has only done it 4 times even if you include Sunday questionable play, and yet he has been bashed for his defense more than Jimenez, Konerko, Crede, Tejada, Guzman COMBINED....

I can blame other player for...not speaking out and not gettting along on the field...when Jose is always helping out Jimenex, Crede and is shown on TV laughing and being loose in the dugout

I defend Jose being a winner even when slumping and generally having underrated defense (it's hard not to be underrated when you are considered to be the worst fielding SS in Sox history) all things considered as well.......because of the abuse and ridicule I get for even suggesting that he might be more valuable to a team than his "error" and "average" totals would indicate.  The sheer arrogance of Jose bashers is incredible and ironic.

By the way...I don't know if anyone caught this or cares, but today's 2nd base umpire was the home plate umpire on Friday night.

:fyou him

By the way...I don't know if anyone caught this or cares, but today's 2nd base umpire was the home plate umpire on Friday night.

him

Yes, hence the "smarmy yuppie cocksucker" part....

His calls on Maggs, DJ and Konerko were nothing short of grotesque.....tho to be fair, since that umpire attack incident and Rios getting "CS" at 3rd to end the game, there have been so many "human mistakes" against the Sox, Iam hardly surprised anymore.

You tell me...

"Did you know I am completely and utterly insane?" - Patrick Bateman

Dude, yo, seriously, what is your problem? I am no fan of Graffanino, never have been and probably never will be.

The conversation follows its own rolling accord - no real structure or topic or internal loguc or feeling, except, of course, for its own hidden, conspiritorial one. Just words, and like in a movie, but one that has been transcribe dimproperly, most of it overlaps.

Dude, yo, seriously, what is your problem? I am no fan of Graffanino, never have been and probably never will be.

My problem can be summed up in this amazing fact (you do know and respect facts, don't you?):

That's 8 runs in 2 games. Even if I were to concede Jose f***ed up that far-from-routine blooper and a run scored, that would bring his season total to 4. Do you not see something clutch/winner-like about that fact alone?

(Oh, and and then there is that whole pomposity/arrogance thing with which you tried your bestest to ridicule me in virtually every post all the while oevrlooking numerous corrections, clarifications and qualifiers of mine....but let the bigones be that.)

V, do you have anything against Easton Ellis?

Seriously, check that paranoia.

Do I have anything against Bret Easton Ellis? You recognise the quote, obviously I know the book, you think I am able to quote from it because I keep books written by people that I have something against? Really?

I happen to be a major Bret Easton Ellis fan. I love his writing and have been known to discuss my love for his writing numerous times. I think AP is a work of genius that not only describes its era but as well the late 90s in its consumerism and blindness and superficiality and is the definitive book on American culture as we know it. But I don't need to defend my literary affections to you.

I do maintain membership in a BEE discussion group.

You might like it. I never post there, so you should love it. The posts tend to be sporadic, weeks with nothing and then a bunch. I maintain membership to get other people's insights and to be alerted when his next novel comes out, which has lately been a subject of discussion.

You ever want to seriously discuss Bret Easton Ellis, tell me what page of AP my quote is from...

Bret Easton Ellis group

Seriously, check that paranoia.

Do I have anything against Bret Easton Ellis? You recognise the quote, obviously I know the book, you think I am able to quote from it because I keep books written by people that I have something against? Really?

I happen to be a major Bret Easton Ellis fan. I love his writing and have been known to discuss my love for his writing numerous times. I think AP is a work of genius that not only describes its era but as well the late 90s in its consumerism and blindness and superficiality and is the definitive book on American culture as we know it. But I don't need to defend my literary affections to you.

Considering you quoted MY sig and not the other way around.........I was just wondering if you didn't like it for some reason. Funny you speak of paranoia....

I do maintain membership in a BEE discussion group.

If I were you, I'd sling "good for you" right back at you, but I won't.

You might like it. I never post there, so you should love it.

Oh, stop c***ing around will ya-- I've been a fan of your ever since our Eminem mini-clash and not until you started ridiculing me with regards to Jose and not until you agreed with BMR that "I know nothing about baseball" despite major flaws in your own arguementation and responding practices...did I get slightly irritated with you. So whatever.

What's your point anyway? That I suck Jose's dick? What can I say, when you see it throbbing magnificently in the moonlight, you would too.

As far as Easton supposed brilliance...too much axe and not enough scalpel, npi.

and not until you agreed with BMR that "I know nothing about baseball"

If I agreed to that, I didn't mean to. I at least meant to agree that Jose blew the game and has blown others. I did not intend to agree that you don't know anything about baseball. I don't recall BMR saying that. If he did, I apologise for agreeing to that statement which I would not concur with at all.

What can I say, when you see it throbbing magnificently in the moonlight, you would too.

Maybe. Maybe not. We will never know. :huh: That would be Jose's loss. :lol: ;)