6/3 game thread

Texsox

It's the eighth inning and after leadoff double methinks we're going down cause we couldn't score more than one skimpy run.

It is amazing how pathetic we are at the plate.

E-Lo has pitched one helluva game!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they score a run a ball hit to 2nd and we got a gift out at 2nd (Jose did not touch the bag mostly due to s*** throw from DLo) and runner safe at first on weak throw from off balance Jose...

s***

gordon is in

1-1

You are right Roman, what a pathetic f***ing play.

But one run is such crap to work with.

Our offense is a total joke.

E-Lo shoulda won.

Now the question is can we win this game?? It don't look good.

p.s. do we ever hit home runs??

they score a run a ball hit to 2nd and we got a gift out at 2nd (Jose did not touch the bag mostly due to s*** throw from DLo) and runner safe at first on weak throw from off balance Jose...

s***

gordon is in

1-1

DJ can go to hell. Ive had it with him. Ive accepted his lazy fielding because hes a decent hitter but you gotta make that play. Since he didnt, I am no longer a fan of his. Bring up Miles. DJs a loser! :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1

s***

gordon is in

1-1

DJ can go to hell. Ive had it with him. Ive accepted his lazy fielding because hes a decent hitter but you gotta make that play. Since he didnt, I am no longer a fan of his. Bring up Miles. DJs a loser! :angry:

ahhhhhh the windsock has spoken..... now you want miles up... but when i suggested it a while ago i was crazy.......hmmmmm... go figure...... :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Ive had enough of DJs crap. Hes cost us more than hes won for us...

roman your preachin to someone here who wanted miles up here all this time...........i cant stand dj and never will.......

Ive had enough of DJs crap. Hes cost us more than hes won for us...

DJ is a piece of s***, but that play really didnt reflect laziness. He just f***ed up. It happens when a team is mentally weak.

Guest hotsoxchick1
:) He is yhe only one that is hitting.

better check again hes not the only one ..............others are hitting too... no ones moving anyone over though........ ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
:bang :bang :bang :bang :bang i cant take too much more of this s***........how do we always manage to blow it in the end.......geez us..........wtf :angry: