test

frankthomasreturntosoxpark0177.th.jpg frankthomasreturntosoxpark0192.th.jpg frankthomasreturntosoxpark0189.th.jpg frankthomasreturntosoxpark0124.th.jpg frankthomasreturntosoxpark0027.th.jpg frankthomasreturntosoxpark0089.th.jpg

I guess I'm not too good at this stuff. Got some nice photos from Mondays game. Had some help to get to image shack, uploaded and hosted my pictures but when I went to link thumbnails to the forum, I received an error that dynamic images cannot be displayed. Still not sure how to get thumbnails on here. I received 2 choices in 2 different boxes at image shack to choose from that had the url's in them. Tried them both. On each one I received the same error message on the upper left on the Soxtalk posting page.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 24, 2006 -> 09:50 AM)
hey rooftop - saw your pm - it looks like you got it taken care of?

Not sure. When I click onto one of the URL links that are on the posting, a toolbar shows up above that will give access to all all of my favorites, document folders. etc

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 24, 2006 -> 09:34 AM)
They look good, but if you ever have the time could you try uploading them again, so we could see the full-sized versions? :)

Copy and paste the link that I have highlighted in this pic below:

untitled1copy7fw.jpg

This is what came up

Sorry, dynamic pages in the url]

Hey Guys! Sorry for all the hassels. I had quite a few issues around here that have been insanely intense, and have been up almost 3 days without much sleep. The document folder stuff that I "PM"ed about was my own friggin' toolbar that has access to them. It doesn't show up for everybody else when they click on one of the URL. I really apologize for the PM's. It's amazing how strange and off kiltered the mind works when it's under a lot of strain, and little/no sleep to help recharge its battery. As far as the thumbnails go, don't worry about it. For whatever reason, it's something that I just don't get, and it's not working out. I've already caused some of you some unnecessary anxieties, and don't want to add to that. Everyone has a lot of issues to deal with in life, and I don't want to add anymore of them to you guys. I want to continue to see this board being enjoyable for everyone, and it only puts more pressure on you guys when you have more issues that come up that you have to deal with that are unnecessary to begin with. All of you do a great job, and I as well as everyone else ....do appreciate your dedication to this sight. I'll keep posting my 2 cents in on other topics, but as far as the photo stuff goes, I'll probably test here and there and see if I can figure things out now and then, but you won't have to worry about "The Panic Button" from me anymore.

Thank You!!!! Rooftop

originally, I wanted to post the photos in 2006 White Sox Photos forums. I saw how Felix had the thumbnail pictures so you can see the photo that you are clicking on, instead of just the URL, and then when clicking on them it gave you a full size image. That's what got me started on this whole thing. Sorry for the hassel. If it makes it any easier to figure out, would you like me to e-mail the full sized pictures to either one of you?

QUOTE(Rooftop Shots @ May 24, 2006 -> 01:00 PM)
originally, I wanted to post the photos in 2006 White Sox Photos forums. I saw how Felix had the thumbnail pictures so you can see the photo that you are clicking on, instead of just the URL, and then when clicking on them it gave you a full size image. That's what got me started on this whole thing. Sorry for the hassel. If it makes it any easier to figure out, would you like me to e-mail the full sized pictures to either one of you?

Sure. I'll PM you my email addy.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 24, 2006 -> 12:56 PM)
Just to verify...nothing else needs to be deleted, correct rooftop. Just want to make sure since the last thing I want is for personal info to be spread via the site on a accident.

Yeah, Thanks. Everythings cool. Sorry for the craziness. Greasywheels pm'ed me and let me know that everything's OK.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 24, 2006 -> 02:16 PM)
Alright, Tom sent me his pics from Frank's return game. And here they are. Once again, thanks for sharing these! :cheers

frankthomasreturntosoxpark0087.th.jpg frankthomasreturntosoxpark0124.th.jpg

frankthomasreturntosoxpark0105.th.jpg frankthomasreturntosoxpark0199.th.jpg

frankthomasreturntosoxpark0174.th.jpg uscfmay228ae.th.jpg

frankthomasreturntosoxpark0154.th.jpg uscfmay2215ww.th.jpg

Thanks alot Greasy! If you still have my e-mail address, and if you want to let me know what you did, step by step, I'd appreciate it. As I'm writing this, I see all of the URL's are that you posted up.They're the same ones that I tried. Can't figure out how you got them all to work. When I tried, my posting came up empty with this icon that said " Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed" Either way, thanks for your patience and help.

QUOTE(Rooftop Shots @ May 24, 2006 -> 04:52 PM)
Thanks alot Greasy! If you still have my e-mail address, and if you want to let me know what you did, step by step, I'd appreciate it. As I'm writing this, I see all of the URL's are that you posted up.They're the same ones that I tried. Can't figure out how you got them all to work. When I tried, my posting came up empty with this icon that said " Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed" Either way, thanks for your patience and help.

Not a problem. I still have the e-mail, and I'll let you know what I did either later tonight or early tomorrow.