Tigers/Indians game 1 thread

tigerfan

Inning ends with Granderson left on 3rd.

Perez homers to start the 7th. 7-3.

Robertson leaving, Jason Grilli in. Numbers:

0-0 ERA of 4.50.

Won't be updating for a few, my aunt is gonna use the PC.

Edited by tigerfan

Back for the moment. 8-3 going into the 9th. Run came after Maggs led off the 7th with a double, went to 3rd on a flyout by Monroe, and then scored when the throw into the infield was off target.

Jamie Walker in now

Numbers: 0-0 ERA of 0.84

1-2-3 9th for Walker. Tigers win 8-3. 7th win in a row, 14th in their last 15th.

Edited by tigerfan

QUOTE(tigerfan @ May 26, 2006 -> 08:29 PM)
Back for the moment. 8-3 going into the 9th. Run came after Maggs led off the 7th with a double, went to 3rd on a flyout by Monroe, and then scored when the throw into the infield was off target.

Jamie Walker in now

Numbers: 0-0 ERA of 0.84

1-2-3 9th for Walker. Tigers win 8-3. 7th win in a row, 14th in their last 15th.

Noticed Comerica looked pretty packed tonight when I was flipping between your game and the Sox game. Must be pretty exciting up there right now.

So with Maroth out indefinitely foiling Leyland's plan to skip Verlander from time to time, at what point is Verlander going to hit the wall this season? He's got short term endurance, firing the ball at 99mph in the 9th the other night, but I'm curious if he'll be able to hold up in the long term.

QUOTE(mmmmmbeeer @ May 26, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
Noticed Comerica looked pretty packed tonight when I was flipping between your game and the Sox game. Must be pretty exciting up there right now.

Indeed it is. We had 43,000 last Saturday when we played the Reds, and then 30,000 Sunday. So yeah there's a big buzz here to be sure. Good to see after all these years.