Ken Jennings ISN'T Bashing Jeopardy

farmteam

In case you haven't heard, Ken Jennings has bitten "the hand that fed him." Well, according to the NY Post (and various other outlets, such as the AP), he has.

However, he wasn't doing anything of the sort. He was being completely facetious. If you read the actual blog post on Jennings' web site you'll see what I mean.

It appears the initial hoopla was started by the NY Post article, and was then picked up by the other services. Since that was the case, Michael Starr (who wrote the Post article) obviously read the entire blog post. However, his readers didn't -- they just took the word of this so-called journalist and think that Jennings really is a spiteful former contestant.

I guess really ticks me off is that a large group of people now are angry at Jennings- by all accounts a nice guy- because of some idiotic piece by a "journalist" who was just looking for some readers, not an actual story.