whitesox247

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
E-Los not hurt is he? What happened? If hes hurt, were screwed... :o

they havent said anything else on loz except for he was complaining in the 3rd about his shoulder hurting........ill let ya know if i hear anything

Guest hotsoxchick1
Chelle, i finally received, great!!! Which was this games??

rafa that was from the detroit game a few weeks ago........

Hotsoxchick or anyone else, is Loaiza still the pitcher of record? I saw that Marte is in now, and Gordon was pitching earlier.

Just wondering when he was relieved.

Thanks.

No, it's Gordon...he was relieved in the 6th.

Guest hotsoxchick1
No, it's Gordon...he was relieved in the 6th.

Thank you rafacosta and hotsoxchick, much appreciated.

no problem hon. and of course marte just hit someone....go figure........ :rolleyes:

Well we couldnt manage to blow the game in the 8th since we felt like Botch deserved the honor.

Maybe he'll give up a HBP, a runner reaching on base on a called strike three, a bouncer off his head for a basehit, and an inside the park grand slam. Think that'll be good? :D

Well we couldnt manage to blow the game in the 8th since we felt like Botch deserved the honor.

Maybe he'll give up a HBP, a runner reaching on base on a called strike three, a bouncer off his head for a basehit, and an inside the park grand slam. Think that'll be good? :D

'Bout time my reverse-jinxing worked out. :headbang

An update on Loz....

I read in the recap that he just slept wrong, and his neck was stiff, and it was affecting his pitching. That's why he wasn't as sharp tonight.

Not sharp? Since when was the last time our pitcher went 5 innings and only giving up 3 runs not being sharp? Hell, Judy Garland can be sharp and give up 6 runs in 4 innings....Rick White can be sharp and watch his ERA go higher then it already is.

I wish all our pitchers were not very sharp like this more often(not wishing they are in pain, just wishing they'd be not sharp and have a solid outing like this....can you say Cy Young?)! :D